Legit check Jordan 4 tour yellow

Thanks NTfam, will probably be copping and swapping the mustard/pepper mixture laces with the OG white. Repped

I thought they looked legit too. He sent me a very skeptic Paypal Invoice so I asked him to be more descriptive (include style code, 100% authentic, etc.) He responded with I think I'll just keep it and then jacked the price up to $560 on ebay (from $450). He didnt respond to anything I've said since - Clown.

I thought they looked legit too. He sent me a very skeptic Paypal Invoice so I asked him to be more descriptive (include style code, 100% authentic, etc.) He responded with I think I'll just keep it and then jacked the price up to $560 on ebay (from $450). He didnt respond to anything I've said since - Clown.
smart move fam. You just dodged a $450 bullet.

Good for you man. Best way not to get scammed is to watch your own back. That invoice better come correct!

Back
Top Bottom