Legit Check: Jordan 6 Doernbecher! Urgent!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I recently purchase this Jordan 6 DB on eBay.  Seller is holding the shoes now for me, and I want to have you guys help me look at them before shipping them out.  Are the fonts on the 1 from the heels too thin?  and are the 06/08 on the side too light? I asked the seller to provide a receipt with purchased method and purchased date, but he doesn't have it anymore. He only got the receipt showed below.  

As an FYI: There is a separate Price/Fake Check in the Jordan Brand (JB) Forum.  You will probably get better, more accurate responses there.

Having said that, I know that there have been a glut of "Super Perfect" (fancy name for fake) DB 6's entering the market lately.  I would be very suspicious of dead stock pairs going for less than $800.

As you've already purchased them, i'm not sure what to tell you at this point.  Good luck. 

100% fake sticking off, number 1 has pointed tips that should be flat, o6/08 is too low, 04/09 has no separation at the bottom stitch, these are a no go

Back
Top Bottom