Legit Check: Jordan 6 "Infrared 23" sz 12 VNDS

I would appreciate a legit check on these sz 12 VNDS Jordan 6 "Infrared 23s". Any input is appreciated and will be repped. Please and thank you.

They look great for VNDS.

I can't check right now, but my little brother buys a ton of shoes from europe and there are a few things I can check.

I'm not sure if the stickers are on EU shoes though.  That's the only flag I see.  Again, I could be completely wrong.

**Edit **

Little bro just walked in and reminded me that the sticker was a square with different wording on it.

The box and everything else looks good though.

They look great for VNDS.
I can't check right now, but my little brother buys a ton of shoes from europe and there are a few things I can check.
I'm not sure if the stickers are on EU shoes though.  That's the only flag I see.  Again, I could be completely wrong.
**Edit **
Little bro just walked in and reminded me that the sticker was a square with different wording on it.
The box and everything else looks good though.

Thank you. Anyone else? I would love as many opinions as possible because these are a highly faked shoe and hard to tell the GM pairs from the 100% authentic retail release

Lol yea fam I did say legit quick. Tag was def in the way and whole shots would be better but when I added up the plenty of pics with different angles, insoles qc stamp etc. I went with legit

I can send more pics just let me know. I can add them without tag or make a smaller one. Let me know if you would like any additional pics or angles.

I can send more pics just let me know. I can add them without tag or make a smaller one. Let me know if you would like any additional pics or angles.

Yeah if you could please send a couple pics with smaller tag. If you wanna either PM them to me or just post them in this thread. Thank you man, I appreciate it. Sorry for being such a pain, but these are a very commonly faked shoe

One flaw i see that worries me is that Jumpman under the tongue, compared to my 2014 Carmine and white infrared 6s the Jumpman posted above has a much longer and skinnier arm thats holding the ball than my pairs do. Could jus be a QC problem.

Last edited:
I'll post them when I get home. No problem. These are legit and I can provide whatever pics u would like. Let me know if you need more than the additional ones posted above.

look at the insole, if there's a sticker on them with Chinese lettering,'They're insta fake. But the shoes do look good

Last edited:
Take a pic with the flash always on and up close, should have a orangish look like this
ecVnwIS.jpg

believe fake ones lack this

Last edited:
These are legit. Nice kicks I'm waiting on a dude to send me an invoice for a pair I'm wanting to buy right now.

Back
Top Bottom