Legit Check Jordan 6!

*note that i did bought these shoes at a thrift store

I know, I know, there are 2 big flaws. The colorway, and 23 below the jumpman. But other than those 2 the shoe looks pretty legit to me. Also note that the tongue is kinda flimsy becuse the laces aren't tied in the flap and therefore aren't holding it up. But ill let you decide wether it's fake or not.

Damn! Was hoping this was a custom or something. Guess i gotta throw these in the trash now......

If the color way isn't a dead giveaway from the jump..

1st thing in spotting a fake is knowing your color way.

These are so fake homie.

Alright gotcha man. I don't know too much about the jordan brand though. I gotta step my game up.

Do your research on the colourway of a shoe before you scoop up a pair of shoes. Thats the easiest way to tell if a pair is fake or not.

i have a lot to learn. I just made this account yesterday. But i hoped that it was a rare colorway cause i didnt know any better cause im new to the shoe game. Also i picked up another shoe at the thrift store that was relatively unheard of, called the Jordan Rulez 2, while i was searching for the model everyone was saying it was fake, but eventually found the model myself. This was another factor that made me believe these shoes were legit, but that's not the case.

Back
Top Bottom