Legit Check - Jordan 7 Chambray

Bought these off Niketalk a few years ago when I was a lurker. I believe the guy who sold them to me was Maddog325 or something or another, may be wrong. Anyway- He was a credible source at the time. Now 5 or so years later someone is trying to tell me they are fake because they say the placement of the Jumpman on the upper is off. I looked at several pics and they all look like mine. Someone lend their expertise and let me know what you think. 

They are fine bro.. These new kids don't know Ish these days.. They think AJs are made by NASA and every stitch MUST be perfect or they gotta be fakes.. #knuckleheads.

They are fine bro.. These new kids don't know Ish these days.. They think AJs are made by NASA and every stitch MUST be perfect or they gotta be fakes.. #knuckleheads.
Yea I couldn't find a single picture online where the placement was different. Nor have I ever even questioned they're authenticity. Thanks man. Repped.

Last edited:
100% authentic. new kids sneakerheads are mostly morons
Thanks man. Repped.

Yea he's an older guy not a youngin but was convinced theyre fake. I told him to link me to what he thinks is a real pair where he's sees the placement is different and he didn't....so... Yea.

Thanks man. Repped.

Yea he's an older guy not a youngin but was convinced theyre fake. I told him to link me to what he thinks is a real pair where he's sees the placement is different and he didn't....so... Yea.

Old guy "new sneakerheads" are even worse..hahaha. :nerd:

if the guy feels a little off detail on a Jordan means its fake then half of retail pairs out there are fake in his eyes. Jordan brand is known by now for its lack of quality. plenty of b grade pairs get sold as a retail pair.

Back
Top Bottom