Legit Check Jordan Bred 1 Help Please!!!!

I'm looking in to buying these from someone who promises that these are authentic and that he got these from house of hoops. I can't tell if these are legit or not. That's where you guys come in and I'm hoping you can point me in the right direction with these.

I'm real hesitant to just buy these from him without being sure because I bought a pair from someone on ebay who swore up and down they were authentic but when I got them in the mail and had them in hand they were fakes and if course when I confronted him about it he would refund saying he spent the money . So now I have get resolution from PayPal but I won't continue to bore you with that

I have been trying to get a pair of bred 1's for a reasonable price and it's rare that a good deal comes along so I just want to make sure these are good. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

[ATTACHMENT=7242][ATTACHMENT=7242]View media item 1066042View media item 1066043View media item 1066044View media item 1066045View media item 1066046[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

on the back left heel the stitching is a lot lower than the right shoe. I would pass on these. yeah the stiching on the back of both pair of sneakers is way off. don't buy

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback @88swerve. I noticed that one seemed higher than the other but wasn't sure if that was because the box is not leveled or not.

@from88till here's the funny thing I just asked the seller for additional pics and he says no because it's a waste of time because they're real. That's red flag enough for me. I think I'm going to pass.

It so hard to find to find a legit pair of bred 1's under $400. So my journey continues...

Back
Top Bottom