Legit Check Jordan Bred 11 XI

Hello Guys, 

Just joined the forum and wanted to see if these Breds were real before I purchase them. Thank you for your help!!!

Last edited:
Welcome to NT buddy, but I'm sorry to give you the bad news that these are not authentic.

-Dark detail on the paper of the box is a dead give away. Should be light.

-23 on heel is wrong

Where did you get these if you don't mind me asking?

I was about to buy these on eBay! Seller had good feedback and said they were authentic in the listing so wanted to confirm

Oh wow, I see the difference. How should I tell the seller I no longer am interested in purchasing, as I clicked Buy it Now.  Should I just state they are grey market?

I believe there is a way you can still cancel the order if you haven't actually gone through a transaction yet. Just tell him you realized they aren't authentic.

No worries buddy! Thats what NT is for. Since you just joined today, don't forget to use the rep button for all the posts you find helpful to you on this forum which is the green thumbs up button. Keep looking for another pair, these are everywhere and when you do, post it up on here so we can help you out with authenticity.

Last edited:
Check NT there must be plenty of people selling bred 11, I don't think anyone has the gut to sell fakes here. Theirs to much snipers lmao

Alright, I was just wondering what would be a good price to buy these at? Also, I looked on the classified forum and didn't see any available in size 9 or 9.5. 

Depends where you look but you can find some in the $300-$340 range. Anything $350+ is too much IMO..

I was wondering is there a guide on how to post in the Wanted Section of the Classifieds?  I know you have to be a member for 3 months and have 300 posts before selling but I didn't know how someone could post a Wanted ad, Thanks!

See how it says "Space Jams for sale" below me. You could do that. idk if that against any rules or anything. 

Oh man, they sold ASAP before I could scoop them up but I think I know what to look for now, thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom