Legit Check: Jordan Playoff 12

Any input would be much appreciated and if I need more pics let me know thanks. I am trying to make a deal on these and some tb 3's.. Any input would be great and rep will be spread.. Thanks 

yeah... these are legit...
I'm jealous... these were my 1st pair of J's in High School.... wish I didnt ball so hard in them... hind sight is 2/20

100% legit '12 Playoff 12's. Thinking about keeping mine, not sure if I should sell em..

yeah... these are legit...
I'm jealous... these were my 1st pair of J's in High School.... wish I didnt ball so hard in them... hind sight is 2/20
Same here man, except the Taxi 12s were my first Js back then, i remember being jealous of the other kids that had the Bred and Playoff 12s once they came out later. Dope pickup fam. Need a pair of these myself.

Same here man, except the Taxi 12s were my first Js back then, i remember being jealous of the other kids that had the Bred and Playoff 12s once they came out later. Dope pickup fam. Need a pair of these myself.

My first J's were the mocha 3s in 8th grade. My mom threw them away when I left for college because they were BEAT but I loved em ! Haven't been able to find a reasonable priced pair in awhile . Lost a pair on eBay because the seller flaked 8), but always on the hunt :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom