LEGIT CHECK JORDAN RARE AIR OLYMPICS

Just got these shoes. I think they are fakes, the seller I purchased them from doesn't believe it. Let me know what you think. THANKS in advance!! Here is what I see wrong with them:

1. Air Jordan label and size label on inside of tongue - the "Air Jordan" label is too big or the tongue is too small... It is not centered and is almost wrapping around the front of the shoe. The size label does not have the jumpman logo on it like the authentic versions.

2. The bottom of the tongue with the webbing should have red underneath the webbing, on this version of the shoe it is just white

3. The grey part of the tongue, below the jumpman should have 3 distinguishable grooves/curves, on this they are just the lines going across

4. The stitched "A I R" on the back of the shoe below the jumpman has stitching connecting each letter. That is the most obvious sign they are fakes.

Pictures:

Last edited:
im pretty sure those are fakes dude. all for the reasons you suggested. that cement printing looks mad fake :lol:

Thanks, and please keep the comments coming, I have shared the link with the seller so they can see whats up

Thanks, and please keep the comments coming, I have shared the link with the seller so they can see whats up
Dude just show him an authentic 5 tongue. Or pix of the real shoes in question.. Case closed! Get your refund.. Dont play games with this A**hole and your hard earned $$$.. Hes knows they are fake. They are not even close to looking legit.There are MANY things wrong here.. Give him 1 more shot to make it right.. Then contact Ebay or Paypal.. good luck!

Last edited:
Fake.  The tongue is waaaaaaay off.  Stitching of the AIR is wrong too.  Elephant print....yikes. 

Last edited:
Thanks again for all the comments! Let me know if anyone else catches anything in the pics that I didn't see!

Back
Top Bottom