LEGIT CHECK - JORDAN RETRO 6 VI - WHITE / VARSITY RED 2010 -

Are These Real Or Fakes or B GRADES? LEGIT CHECK PLEASE!

• Real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake

• B Grades

• Total voters
Hey Guys… I came across these and wanna make sure they're real...

Can anyone give me some Tips on checking Retro 6 2010 Varsity Red's

And can anyone post some of there Tag Dates for me as well..

Check'em NT FAM

im still learning but i know B Grades would have a stamp on the size tag and come in an orange nike box

^^^Exactly. So theyre definately not B grades. What made u think they were B grades? @airraab
Do all b-Grades have the stamp??

The box threw me off cuz the Perforated Tag… But then these are From Euro which i read is common for their boxes not to have.

They have the correct yellowing… very little

and the Tongue patch material has the correct Blue tint to it...

Just Double Checking

I couldn't get a get pic of the Tags… so if any of you guys have some dates from your own pairs… let me know them

Thanks again

Do all b-Grades have the stamp??

The box threw me off cuz the Perforated Tag… But then these are From Euro which i read is common for their boxes not to have.

They have the correct yellowing… very little

and the Tongue patch material has the correct Blue tint to it...

Just Double Checking

I couldn't get a get pic of the Tags… so if any of you guys have some dates from your own pairs… let me know them

Thanks again
All b grades are marked on the size tag with a HUGE B. and they come in an orange Nike box. Some of these crooks out here even try to even put a b on the tags of fakes and try to pass them off as legit b grade nikes. Legit b grades will usually have an apparant cosmetic flaw somewhere. These are def not b grades. And b grades are 100% legit nike/jb shoes that didnt pass quality control and are sold at nike outlets.

All b grades are marked on the size tag with a HUGE B. and they come in an orange Nike box. Some of these crooks out here even try to even put a b on the tags of fakes and try to pass them off as legit b grade nikes. Legit b grades will usually have an apparant cosmetic flaw somewhere. These are def not b grades. And b grades are 100% legit nike/jb shoes that didnt pass quality control and are sold at nike outlets.
Yeah make sure it has the box + stamp, one without the other is suspect.

I bought them from a dude who's 100% Legit… for $210.00 the Box threw me off but everything else Checks out 1000%

I compared them to My Olyp 6's and My 2014 Infrareds 6's everything seems on Point..

Thanks guys

Last edited:
I bought them from a dude who's 100% Legit… for $210.00 the Box threw me off but everything else Checks out 1000%

I compared them to My Olyp 6's and My 2014 Infrareds 6's everything seems on Point..

Thanks guys
Do they fit the same? Or have u not tried them on yet?

Back
Top Bottom