Legit Check: Jordan V Metallic

Can you get a front of the shoe so that I can see the tongue and a straight side pic. These aren't exactly the best pics to do a legit check

Yeah they look fine to me. Don't see any red flags from these pics. Legit IMO..

Last edited:
These are looking good to me. Just add more pictures to get a better assessment. 

Need more pictures but I don't see any red flag with the pics you posted.

The only reason I'm skeptical is because the ad is local and he is selling for $30. He says his friend ordered them for him as a gift but he couldn't wear them because of the size. I messaged him asking where his friend bought them and for more pics. The way the ad is worded it makes it sound like he doesn't really know what he is selling

Last edited:
The only reason I'm skeptical is because the ad is local and he is selling for $30. He says his friend ordered them for him as a gift but he couldn't wear them because of the size. I messaged him asking where his friend bought them and for more pics. The way the ad is worded it makes it sound like he doesn't really know what he is selling
Get more pics and get them tagged with your name.

$30 looks very cheap indeed.

Could you post the wording of the ad as well ?

They could also be GM. Do all authentic pairs have the suggested retail price next to the box label?

This brand new shoes is a gift to me. Never use due to size issue. It was odered online by my friend so never had a chance to return or exchange. Size 10.5" Men, black Air Jordan 5 Retro. Made in China. Asking $30 or better offer.

Last edited:
They could also be GM. Do all authentic pairs have the suggested retail price next to the box label?
Nope, European shoe for instance don't have the retail price next to the label.

Also it's something that is super easy to lost (when moving in/out for instance).

Definitely get tagged pictures. 30 is just a steal for these. Be careful if you do buy them. Some people will send pictures of the real ones and sell you the fake ones. Try to get a good picture of the tongue, too. 

i would suggest you stay away from these even though they look legit.. 30 dollars seems fishy

Back
Top Bottom