Legit Check - Jordan VI Infrared

Hi Guys,

I'm new to NT.  I just started getting into collecting Jordans.  Wondering if anyone could help me legit check these Infrared VIs. Should I also ask for pics of the tags, style# and box?  Appreciate the help.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Legit but they're the varsity red not infrared.

Exactly right.

Thanks for the tips. Sorry I know this is such a noob question but how can you tell which one is Infrared and which one is varsity red?

Well most obviously, the color. 2nd is the box. if you really want to make sure what you're getting, ask for a picture of the size tag.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Well most obviously, the color. 2nd is the box. if you really want to make sure what you're getting, ask for a picture of the size tag.

i guess the color doesn't look obvious to me, but i gather the infrared is a much brighter color.  also like you said the box should also tell me.  does anyone know when the infrared last get retro released?  again thanks for all the help.

Black/vred - 384664-061 jan 2010

Black/infa - 384664-003 June 2010

The infared came as a pack.

The color difference is minor, and not even correct on the infareds. A lot of people were buying craft markers from michaels and painting varsity reds to the correct infared color with great results.

I remember when the white and black vreds both sat on shelves so damn long it was crazy.

I bought a pair of the black ones for 79.99, and 2 pairs
Of the whites for 99 each.

Those days are long gone

Back
Top Bottom