LEGIT CHECK JORDAN WC '88

Jumpman looks whack
nthat.gif
. Print looks a lil weird too. Gonna say these are fake. Get more opinions though.

maybe some actual good angled pics?

they dont look bad but cant tell too much without good pics of the whole shoe from all angles

They look good to me, perforations look good on the tongue. Elephant print looks fine, cut of the elephant print is on point has that soft leather and everything. These are legit. My pair from FNL looks the same quality-wise. Unless something looks like a red flag to you. 

Legit fam
- Correct white tumble leather/smooth leather uppers with white contrast stitching along the entire upper (should be)
- Correct tumble leather tongues with fire red stitched jumpmans
- Correct fire red piping overlapping/lining behind tongues & correct placement of the size tags behind the tongues (my prod dates are 9/12/12-12/18/12)
- Correct white ankle liners/sock liners (should come to a slight point/bump) & fire red insoles should have a bold black nike air font
- Correct black engraved nike air on the plastic heel tabs & color blocking on the outsoles with fire red jordan lettering
- Correct perforations on the ankle liners,middle eyelits & smooth leather leading up to tongues (should be)
- Correct black,white & fire red eyelits, stitching ends at the top & bottom of the middle white eyelits (should be)
- Correct black white polyurethane midsoles & white air units with a white air bubble (should be 2 air bubble pillars)
- Correct box/style font & style code # 580875-160 is correct for 13' WC3
- Correct double contrast stitching wrapping around the upper toe box near the fire red eyelits (should be)
- Correct white forefoots with white contrast stitching & hits of elephant prints on the heels/forefoots with cement grey contrast stitching

thanks for the feedback fellas

if anyone has any futher opinions lemme know by 5pm today 
happy.gif

I have an authentic pair purchased from NDC and they look the same as the ones in the pictures above. You're good. If there are questions about something looking slightly off, that's likely only JB quality at its finest :smile:

for those that do have the 88s. do yours have a window peak on the toebox right below the laces?

shoes are legit

and yes, my pair from NDC has a very very tiny widows peak right under the laces.

Back
Top Bottom