Legit Check Jordan X1 Space James

Hi guys,

I got this pair from a friend who ordered them off a Korean website. I've been checking on YouTube, and doing a lot of research. So far I think they look awesome quality to me; but I've heard people say the soles are too icy (I think it's just the lighting). So I need you guys' expert opinion - also I didn't get them for cheap, and the Korean website is pretty legitimate. Here's the shoes:

The 23 looks ok to me. Seen a review on YouTube explaining the differences. About the tags inside being different dates, the jordan jumpman stitching being off, the patent leather being too little / uneven, the carbon fibre being plasticky or badly glued. I've heard someone else saying the soles are too icy, but that's about it. I'd just like to get more details - waited a few weeks and paid about $350... really appreciate if someone could enlighten me more

they are 1000% GMs man..All of the tells. They are Not authentic. You way over paid, get your $$$ back bro.

Last edited:
The 23 looks ok to me. Seen a review on YouTube explaining the differences. About the tags inside being different dates, the jordan jumpman stitching being off, the patent leather being too little / uneven, the carbon fibre being plasticky or badly glued. I've heard someone else saying the soles are too icy, but that's about it. I'd just like to get more details - waited a few weeks and paid about $350... really appreciate if someone could enlighten me more

These shoes cost roughly $200 shipped from GM sellers.... Get your money back.

Do some leg work / research... There is tons of videos on Youtube on how to get these GM / Fake pairs.

Grey market man- it means the shoes were made last month. That being said they use the exact same materials and make the exact same shoe. They come from the same Nike plant that just finished running the gamma blues.

The shoes are made from the same folks that made them a few years ago. The only difference being that your soles have not turned yellow yet. That is how I know, they are too icy!

I have a closet full of og kicks and I get 12 pair of Grey Markets a week. 

Most grey markets have minor flaws most Release Day Pair have flaws. Its up to you in my opinion they are Legit if the sole being to new is the only way to spot a grey market then I am fine with them being authentic. You cant even see the 23 in your pics im not sure how he said the 23 was stretched out. DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE THAT SAY PATENT LEATHER CUT IS TO HIGH OR TOO LOW.TAGS INSIDE WILL HAVE DIFFERENT DATES! THE CARBON IS A DEAD GIVE AWAY IF ITS PAINTED ON PLASTIC YOU CAN TELL. IF IT HAS A TEXTURE AT ALL AND LOOKS 3D IT IS LEGIT CARBON.

Take pizza hut for example. A good friend of mine was the manager of Pizza Hut,  Id come in at close he would have one ready. That is with out a doubt a pizza hut pizza but Pizza Hut as a company did not get paid for that pizza same crust same cheese same pepperoni same box. But since the big corporation did not make its cut it is a grey market pizza. Damn im hungry!

pretty much.. They hold no value. Some say legit, some say not, there are many differences between GMs and authentic release day k
do not listen to TIMMY he does not know what he is talking about. He has failed many times in spotting my grey market pairs! and once said an OG pair in a picture from 2009 was a grey market.

Timmy they do hold value very well actually, I sell them all day long for 300 bucks? 

Why are you still here TIMMY DO I NEED TO BREAK OUT THE PHOTOS FROM 2009 SO YOU CAN CALL THEM GREY MARKET BECAUSE THEY ARE BLUE?

These shoes cost roughly $200 shipped from GM sellers.... Get your money back.

Do some leg work / research... There is tons of videos on Youtube on how to get these GM / Fake pairs.
Show him a grey market video from this year? I bet you cant

If this guy only knew how much of an idiot he really was.. Dude ive clowned you off this site plenty of times. "He has failed many times in spotting my grey market pairs" HAHAHA you gotta be kidding right?? Dude you posted pre release Concord photos from MYHOOPCHINA.com!!!! SMH.

Im sorry but just bc you can beat someone who dosent know better on a pair of GMs for $300 does not constitute that they hold value!!! You cant really be this dumb man.. Take them joints to FC and see what they say, better yet send them to JB and ask if they are real, I bet you wont get them back! That constitutes losing value to me.

The fact that you actually profit off of them is the reason you defend them sooooooo much.. You are actually trying to make a comparison to a Pizza Hut pizza!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Your a clown man, and you rock and sell FAKE *** KICKS.. pat yourself on the back.. Better yet fill your GMs with sand and take a swim.

MODS can we vote to ban this troll? I vote yay

Last edited:

GM is a term to make people feel better about their fugazi shoes. 
Rambo welcome to the forum! I have been collecting since 2008 how about you. The next legit check I will do will have your name on it I will remove the picture of the sole and see if you can spot the Grey Market.

Rambo welcome to the forum! I have been collecting GM's since 2008.
roll.gif

Grey market man- it means the shoes were made last month. That being said they use the exact same materials and make the exact same shoe. They come from the same Nike plant that just finished running the gamma blues.

The shoes are made from the same folks that made them a few years ago. The only difference being that your soles have not turned yellow yet. That is how I know, they are too icy!
I have a closet full of og kicks and I get 12 pair of Grey Markets a week.
The problem being that you have no way to prove this pair or any "GM" pair was made in the same Nike plant with the same materials. Does that happen? Probably? But people are essentially saying there are no longer any fakes.....just legit and GM. There are still tons of fakes out there....and some good ones.

There's no way to say with any certainty that this pair for sure came from a Nike Factory that makes the authorized shoes, and that the material on these is the same as on the real Jams.

And saying they hold any value makes no sense, unless when you sell them you're not being transparent about them being unauthorized and potentially a GM pair. Prices are a result of supply and demand - if they keep pumping these "GM" Space Jams out and there's no shortage of them, why would anyone pay $300 for them???

To the OP - any pairs that have totally icy soles are fakes, and that's pretty much a fact. I have 3 different legit retail pairs still DS and they've all begun to yellow/orange on the soles.

Last edited:
op in three years those shoes in the picture will turn yellow then these guys will not be able to tell you the difference

notice no one has told you what is fake about them? well beside the guy saying the 23 is stretched even though you do not have a pic of the 23

They just see the clear sole and say they are Grey Markets

The problem being that you have no way to prove this pair or any "GM" pair was made in the same Nike plant with the same materials. Does that happen? Probably? But people are essentially saying there are no longer any fakes.....just legit and GM. There are still tons of fakes out there....and some good ones.

There's no way to say with any certainty that this pair for sure came from a Nike Factory that makes the authorized shoes, and that the material on these is the same as on the real Jams.

And saying they hold any value makes no sense, unless when you sell them you're not being transparent about them being unauthorized and potentially a GM pair. Prices are a result of supply and demand - if they keep pumping these "GM" Space Jams out and there's no shortage of them, why would anyone pay $300 for them???

To the OP - any pairs that have totally icy soles are fakes, and that's pretty much a fact. I have 3 different legit retail pairs still DS and they've all begun to yellow/orange on the soles.
I talk to my rep in China daily I knew when the ran out of leather for the large size space jams. I guarantee you the Gamma Blue she just sent me 12 pair of are from the same factory.

Can I prove it well the proof is in the shoe. I have 5 pair of cool grey here that looks dead on, to the legit cool grey I took a pic of for Timmy 

too me that is a lot more proof than you just saying I cant prove they are made in the same place.

as for the material yes i can say 100% certainty that they are made with the same materials. That is a dead give away not sure how you think that is not noticeable 

I did not start selling these shoes until months after the Grey Market forum was closed!

Back
Top Bottom