Legit Check Jordan X1 Space James

If anything da XVII's being remade is perfect proof

That its a grey market inside job being done.

Fake manufacturers wouldn't' bother recreating

Da entire package, box, & DVD...thats common sense

Whoever used to make em decided to dust off da

Molds & put em back in production COMPLETELY

Unchanged from 2002.
I guess you think its rocket science to make a box and DVD? Its called reverse engineering bro.. They get a legit pair tear them down and recreate as many as they want.. They can be anywhere they dont have to be in the same factory that made them in 02'... Also these guys know they couldnt get more than $80 if it didnt come with the whole package! If there was NO OFFICIAL release of a 17 how can there be GM 17s?? I thought for something to be GM it had to have an authentic counterpart.. This was your main argument all along!!! So using YOUR logic the GM 17s are fake correct?

Just bite the bullet.

i've seen enough real pairs to know that da online knit picking is largely a exercise in futility...

even that nightwing video posted he concedes "they're da same materials"

thats all i needed to hear back then, and cats could frankly miss me with da ethical talk.

whoever thinks GM is just new slang for fakes has NO CLUE on what they're talking about... they STILL dont make GM yeezys because

da factories where those are being made haven't been compromised,
so yeezybay Yeezys are not GMs? They run about $300.. So i can get authentic Yeezys for $300?? Yea right!    Are you sure they are not GMs?

Last edited:
OP IMO those Space Jams are unauthorized. They are made from the same material and same factory as the 2009 release date pairs but the pair you have was made recently and not authorized by Nike (apparent by the non yellow sole). Unauthorized pair will have some quality control issues because they are manufactured without any damns from the factory and are massively produced to just sell. Dont worry about the differences in box, paper and things like that, those dont make the shoe.

Last edited:

i've seen enough real pairs to know that da online knit picking is largely a exercise in futility...

even that nightwing video posted he concedes "they're da same materials"

thats all i needed to hear back then, and cats could frankly miss me with da ethical talk.

whoever thinks GM is just new slang for fakes has NO CLUE on what they're talking about... they STILL dont make GM yeezys because

da factories where those are being made haven't been compromised,
so yeezybay Yeezys are not GMs? They run about $300.. So i can get authentic Yeezys for $300?? Yea right!    Are you sure they are not GMs?

those are NOT GM's... GM yeezys DO NOT EXIST.

those are da super perfects, which are da latest best fake incarnations thats not now.

If anything da XVII's being remade is perfect proof

That its a grey market inside job being done.

Fake manufacturers wouldn't' bother recreating

Da entire package, box, & DVD...thats common sense

Whoever used to make em decided to dust off da

Molds & put em back in production COMPLETELY

Unchanged from 2002.
I guess you think its rocket science to make a box and DVD? Its called reverse engineering bro.. They get a legit pair tear them down and recreate as many as they want.. They can be anywhere they dont have to be in the same factory that made them in 02'... Also these guys know they couldnt get more than $80 if it didnt come with the whole package! If there was NO OFFICIAL release of a 17 how can there be GM 17s?? I thought for something to be GM it had to have an authentic counterpart.. This was your main argument all along!!! So using YOUR logic the GM 17s are fake correct?

Just bite the bullet.
whats da financial incentive to re-crateing and incuring cost of having da entire package of XVII's from 2002?

c'mon b..you sound lacking complete common sense.

da XVII's that out now are 100000000000% identical to 2002 pairs, right down to da OLD WAY tags used to be sewn on

nikes.

Grey market jordans dont even come out in any other color ther than those that already exist while fakes continue

to abuse da color wheel..all da common sense points are there, you just wanna be stubborn and act like this

isn't going on.

Last edited:

those are da super perfects, which are da latest best fake incarnations thats not now.
thats kinda my point Ninja.. They claim to be the same material, same quality, same this, same that..Sound familiar? They look VERY good IMO, few minor flaws here and there- just like GMs... Why are these fake and GMs are not? they have the exact same box, materials, tags, lace tips, bag etc. too..

whats da financial incentive to re-crateing and incuring cost of having da entire package of XVII's from 2002?

da XVII's that out now are 100000000000% identical to 2002 pairs, right down to da OLD WAY tags used to be sewn on

nikes.

Grey market jordans dont even come out in any other color ther than those that already exist while fakes continue

to abuse da color wheel..all da common sense points are there, you just wanna be stubborn and act like this

isn't going on.
really? Im stubborn? You argue an argument then you back peddle when that argument gets squashed! 

The financial incentive is to be able to sell them for hundreds more bc people think they are legit! Bc of the box and DVD! It has to look legit to fake legit right? If these came in a ******ed nike box with a 2013 size tag or something whos gonna pay TOP dollar for them thinking they are legit?... The metal box was the highest cost to them with this model..An in sales they have made that back 5X over.. Do you think thats real italian leather? haha.. and i bet compared to the OG box it prob has issues.. Them kicks got the same fat tongues and collars like 99% of the GMs.
[h3]  [/h3]

thats kinda my point Ninja.. They claim to be the same material, same quality, same this, same that..Sound familiar? They look VERY good IMO, few minor flaws here and there- just like GMs... Why are these fake and GMs are not? they have the exact same box, materials, tags, lace tips, bag etc. too..

They're not though...space jams ARE..huge difference

nikes.

isn't going on.
really? Im stubborn? You argue an argument then you back peddle when that argument gets squashed! 

The financial incentive is to be able to sell them for hundreds more bc people think they are legit! Bc of the box and DVD! It has to look legit to fake legit right? If these came in a ******ed nike box with a 2013 size tag or something whos gonna pay TOP dollar for them thinking they are legit?... The metal box was the highest cost to them with this model..An in sales they have made that back 5X over.. Do you think thats real italian leather? haha.. and i bet compared to the OG box it prob has issues.. Them kicks got the same fat tongues and collars like 99% of the GMs.
[h3] [/h3]

Umm no, there's youtube reviews on em right now

And they're da same shoe from 2002, complete

With da peel off sticker.

@funksoulbrudder

Remove the insoles. If the stiching in there is blue, they are fake. All real 11's have white stitching inside. Every fake i have seen, have blue stitching beneath the insole. One of many ways to tell, the fonts on the box are others things to look at, but those clear soles mean 1 thing and 1 thing only my friend they are what they are, fake shoes, and no other explanation needs to be given in my opinion. These fakes are taking over and ruining the game to my dismay. No space jam can be conserved over time to be perfectly un-yellowed. Impossible.

Last edited:

Hi Knights 23,

Thanks for taking the time. I'm hearing many people saying it's GM or fake without substantiating much, so thanks for clarifying.

Sick of people who tell me I've not done my homework, again without telling me anything.

I've checked:

- Tags on the inside: Both the left and right side are the same, both says made in 09

- Carbon fiber: Actual carbon fiber - not cheap plastic at all. No glue marks

- Stitching: Perfect. Absolutely no thread bit sticking out

- Jumpman logo: Looks exactly like the ones I've seen online

- 23 at the back: Has a gap in the middle of the 2 and 3. Not stretched at all

- Laces: These are thick, fat and slightly rough

- Box: Looks legit, even comes with the carbon fibre wrapping paper

- Shoe trees: Not normal cheap plastic, but has a bit of shimmery glitter

- Tag: Also looks perfect

Here's more pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wefwbn6xyj90o8j/VyTTPIpZus#/

Seems like the only "difference" is the icy sole? Is it 100% impossible that it's just well kept?
And what about the air unit. The cut of the Patent Leather, the box, the color of the box, the jumpman. And where is your receipt from an authorized nike seller?

Last edited:

"But IMHO, I think these shoes are the real deal." The problem is you dont have a real pair to compare too and you have already convinced yourself they are legit bc you over paid for them..

1- box is too small, 23 on box and tag is not embossed correctly or at all.

2- sticker on box has no MSR tag and is falling off.

3- collars of your kicks are fat and not as defined as a legit XIs. Big tell

4- NO yellowing on sole. HUGE tell

5- Misaligned tract pods.. Both of them.

6- rounded off midsole at heels

7- jumpman logos dont align with the 23

Just a few things I see when looking at your photos... **** some of these lil things happen on RD pairs but yours has every one of them.****

"I'm concluding that my Space Jams are legit; except the icy sole suggests that it's made more recently, and wasn't "sold" by Nike." This statment is a total contradiction.. How can something be legit and not sold by Nike? Stop kidding yourself man. Get your $$$ back and thank us later.
Timmy is RIGHT ON with this. We all know about icy/blue soles are a huge tell...but what NINJA WILL NEVER ADDRESS OR ADMIT THE VALIDITY OF IS:

POINTS 3 AND 6.

In fact....no one really addresses this. But in my eyes its pretty obvious. ESPECIALLY NUMBER 3. And it's not just with 11s. Almost every single pair of grey market 3s has that really puffy collar syndrome. Same with 11s and 4s. And the shape of the collar is wrong too. It's like they just try to make up for their lack of accurate execution by just stuffing as much padding they can possibly fit in there. Ankles lookin all swollen and misshapen to the point where materials bunch up and crease around the over stuffed area.

And POINT NUMBER 6. Why do so many grey market 11 producers mess this up all the time? Those rounded off midsoles are a HUGE giveaway...and something you can see from a distance. Find me a retail pair that has this problem. You'll have to look high and low, might come up with one but i doubt it. Whereas as GM 11s have this problem all over the place. Pair after pair after pair have that same exact defect. 

They ain't the same shoe b. You can use the same materials all day if you want....but if your execution is GM, then this is the kind of shoe you get. SOMEONE PLEASE TRY AND EXPLAIN WHY SO MANY GM SHOES SHARE THEY EXACT SAME DEFECTS. NO ONE EVER DOES.

Umm no, there's youtube reviews on em right now

And they're da same shoe from 2002, complete

With da peel off sticker.
I watched that review..

1- sloppy fat collars

2- sloppy tongue

3- not enough texture on side panels

4- cd looked like cheap flimsy paper IMO

5- not enough texture on the actual leather of the shoes.. The 17s were made from Aston Martin seat leather hence the $200 price tag at that time..That aint it in that video bro.. I can post pix of my OG 17s if you wish when i get back tonight. they have been worn of course but you can see the differences just like you always can with a GM.

IMO those kicks on youtube look nothing like the quality of these.http://www.kicksonfire.com/what-are...17-xvii-original-og-white-college-blue-black/  you can even see the cheep stickers they tried to use on the GMs in the vid has sticky residue all over the silver heel part.. the OGs were static stickers, no goo... Also on the Legit ones look at the nicely shaped collars and tongues. IDK i can see a difference.

Timmy is RIGHT ON with this. We all know about icy/blue soles are a huge tell...but what NINJA WILL NEVER ADDRESS OR ADMIT THE VALIDITY OF IS:

POINTS 3 AND 6.

In fact....no one really addresses this. But in my eyes its pretty obvious. ESPECIALLY NUMBER 3. And it's not just with 11s. Almost every single pair of grey market 3s has that really puffy collar syndrome. Same with 11s and 4s. And the shape of the collar is wrong too. It's like they just try to make up for their lack of accurate execution by just stuffing as much padding they can possibly fit in there. Ankles lookin all swollen and misshapen to the point where materials bunch up and crease around the over stuffed area.

And POINT NUMBER 6. Why do so many grey market 11 producers mess this up all the time? Those rounded off midsoles are a HUGE giveaway...and something you can see from a distance. Find me a retail pair that has this problem. You'll have to look high and low, might come up with one but i doubt it. Whereas as GM 11s have this problem all over the place. Pair after pair after pair have that same exact defect. 

They ain't the same shoe b. You can use the same materials all day if you want....but if your execution is GM, then this is the kind of shoe you get. SOMEONE PLEASE TRY AND EXPLAIN WHY SO MANY GM SHOES SHARE THEY EXACT SAME DEFECTS. NO ONE EVER DOES.
Both of you are on the cash man. The answer is simple. They can't.

With the opportunity to make cash by selling these GM shoes, they literally can't admit to the fact the shoes are not authentic. Why? Because they realize they would lose all credibility regarding anything with sneakers. You guys remember when the GM Concords first dropped? AirRandy and what not, they didn't have the milky toe, and people had JUMPMAN JOQDAN, along with the usual PL Cut, and Box? Half of the youtube reviewers were hesitant to admit they were fake while some did not, and tried to defend the shoe. That's where the "these are the pairs that are made to test the shoe, and they are not included with the RD pairs." or "These are made to check the popularity, or build of the shoe" And My favorite one, where people say "these are made with the RD shoes, but the workers just stole 100k shoes in the 3rd overnight shift, and the box changed colors, and the ankle collar got puffed up because they were taken outside, and I don't really have an explanation to why these GM shoes look different from the AUTHENTIC NIKE RELEASE DATE shoe." Cmon man, GM does not mean authentic, or built in the same factory, it means the Jordan shoe can be replicated providing you have the same or very similar materials. But seems like they can't get they're hand on a Nike Patented air unit, hmm, but I thought they were made in the same factory, where the same materials are available. . . Looks like they must of ran out, and used the replica ones. Hopefully you guys understand what I'm trying to say. But the matter of the fact, is these Grey market shoes, are not authentic Jordans, by saying they are, you are trying to create a new definition of authentic. Because with you GM lovers logic, you're saying that provided I have the patent leather, carbon fiber, phylon, mesh, shoelaces, thread/needle, and I can artistically replicate the shoe. I have created an "authentic" Jordan. Pshh, what's the different of all the replica jordan fixes on youtube, that look pretty good, untill you compare them with an authentic pair? Not much, except the cult for GM's is growing, because of people who probably got scammed, realized it, and scammed someone else to recover their losses. The cycle won't end until you admit that these shoes aren't real, by now we know you guys know they aren't authentic.

That's where you and I agree Timmy. SLOPPINESS. AND that not ALL materials are the same. For the most part they are, but you'll catch obvious differences in materials often. But the main point is SLOPPINESS. GM junkees always say "JB always has sloppy quality too so that point is irrelevant." BUT IT'S NOT. All the points you keep bringing up happen ALL THE TIME with GM pairs. Sloppy collars, sloppy stitching, colors off here and there....and leather cuts that sometimes look like they were made of discarded scraps that didnt have the quality to be used on retail pairs. Just pick that **** up out off the throw away pile and sloppily slap together some Jordans with it. God only knows what's going on on the insides of the shoe that we can't see...Nightwing showed us what can happen with that. There's always differences with GM shoes. You can always tell. If not in pictures, then once you get them in hand and inspect them up close with your own eyes. Let's not even bring up Royal 1s, those are usually not even the same leather.

That's where you and I agree Timmy. SLOPPINESS. AND that not ALL materials are the same. For the most part they are, but you'll catch obvious differences in materials often. But the main point is SLOPPINESS. GM junkees always say "JB always has sloppy quality too so that point is irrelevant." BUT IT'S NOT. All the points you keep bringing up happen ALL THE TIME with GM pairs. Sloppy collars, sloppy stitching, colors off here and there....and leather cuts that sometimes look like they were made of discarded scraps that didnt have the quality to be used on retail pairs. Just pick that **** up out off the throw away pile and sloppily slap together some Jordans with it. God only knows what's going on on the insides of the shoe that we can't see...Nightwing showed us what can happen with that. There's always differences with GM shoes. You can always tell. If not in pictures, then once you get them in hand and inspect them up close with your own eyes. Let's not even bring up Royal 1s, those are usually not even the same leather.
Oh lawd

Not the Royal 1s, NIKE tag on the tongue all extra slim.

The 17s were made from Aston Martin seat leather hence the $200 price tag at that time

Nah u dont really believe that..... :lol:

Sounds like timmy stuck in that matrix...

He gon learn sooner or later bout that wizard of OZ

Known as contracted companies nike employees to

Make their products & how easier they are to

influence....

Da grey market explosion is exactly whats been

Posted over and over..but you refuse to take in da

Facts.

You refuse to take in facts yourself, Ninja. All you ever see is your own opinion, in every thread, regardless of what's been presented in front of you. Just like how you disappeared from the Biker thread once the evidence was stacked against you.

It's easy to argue your side because of the use of the same materials (usually, but not always). But what you fail to acknowledge is the obvious lower level in quality. The execution just isn't the same. And you still won't explain why the same flaws occur over and over and over, in the exact same way, on so many shoes. WHY IS THAT? 

While I won't necessarily outright call the GM shoes fake, I wouldn't disagree with it either. What I will do though...is agree that the shoes aren't "legit". And it has nothing to do with morals, ethics, or Nike's stamp of approval. I'll never agree that they are "da same shoes, b". Because they're different...and anyone with a trained eye can tell the difference. It's not difficult. And there is no way that I would look at, or value GM shoes in the same way I do retail pairs. They're just too different. The flaws are just too common, similar, and repeated for it to be "just a coincidence". 

And not that I care about a box so much as the shoes....but why are those always different....even well after retail release dates? I just don't get that part at all.

Last edited:
The 17s were made from Aston Martin seat leather hence the $200 price tag at that time

Nah u dont really believe that..... :lol:

Sounds like timmy stuck in that matrix...

He gon learn sooner or later bout that wizard of OZ

Known as contracted companies nike employees to

Make their products & how easier they are to

influence....

Da grey market explosion is exactly whats been

Posted over and over..but you refuse to take in da

Facts.

regardless if its AM leather or not.. you are ignoring a lot of things.

why is the leather different if they are real?

why so many difference? why are you arguing with people who actually have compared shoes? you seen GM shoes once in your life in person. I have a few pairs i got for free sitting in my garage for comparison reasons only. THEY ARE TRASH! how did i get them? these dudes see me post on NT and offer them to me.

Ive compared them my NDC pairs, obvious differences in materials, quality, and pretty much everything else and these are from well known and i guess trusted GM sellers most buy from. and NO ninja, they are not 1:1 replicas like i know you would say. They are straight up GM's from these dudes. TRASHHH

shoes are 100% trash and thats why i keep them away from my real collection.

While i got them for free, im gonna make sure some homeless people get something to wear for the winter.

That's what I'm sayin Zyzz...I've seen when materials look the same, and I've seen times when they don't. A lot of times the materials just don't match up. But what's always consistent, regardless of materials....is that the quality just isn't the same. A lot of misshapen, puffy ankle, messed up stitching, different color this and that....nonsense. Better than a 100 dollar replica, but NOT THE REAL THING.

i knew as soon as you said that that i would ignite a war zone lol
Dude, it's not about feeling better or not. As mentioned I am new to this, and I just got a pair shipped to me by a friend.

If it's real it's real, if it's fake it's fake. All I wanted was someone to TELL me the difference (btw thanks TIMMYBRIXX and ninjahood).

I've gone to my local dealer; and compared against a real AJ 11 Space Jams.

Even the staff at the shop found it a bit difficult to tell the difference.

Only thing spotted was:

- Icy Soles

- Collars with the 23

- Original carbon fiber is shinier

Without comparing against a real one, I don't think I'll be able to really see the difference honestly.

Will go back and take pictures, and post them here.

Also will try to get a refund from the dealer.

Again, thanks for everyone's help!

Back
Top Bottom