LEGIT CHECK Jordan XI Space Jam

they look legit, spacing on 23 and jordan tab appears to be on the third slot, the transparent blue convering got destroyed

they look legit, spacing on 23 and jordan tab appears to be on the third slot, the transparent blue convering got destroyed

these are my sneakers can anyone tell me if the jumpman ball on left sneaker not touching the padding means they are fake or not? Got a lot of people telling me they were fake because of it. Also didn't come with carbon fiber design paper, just regular tissue paper. I think these might have been an early released pair. Soles, tags, and inserts are on point.

these are my sneakers can anyone tell me if the jumpman ball on left sneaker not touching the padding means they are fake or not? Got a lot of people telling me they were fake because of it. Also didn't come with carbon fiber design paper, just regular tissue paper. I think these might have been an early released pair. Soles, tags, and inserts are on point.

one of my old pairs of 2009 SJ were the same way, I was thinking early release pair. Theyre legit not fake. and if they want to argue with you, tell them to kick rocks. Space jams are one of the easiest jordans to sell... Theyre lost not yours.

one of my old pairs of 2009 SJ were the same way, I was thinking early release pair. Theyre legit not fake. and if they want to argue with you, tell them to kick rocks. Space jams are one of the easiest jordans to sell... Theyre lost not yours.

Back
Top Bottom