Legit check: Kobe IV Carpe Diem

I'm not completely sure, but I think these are real.

The box does seem kinda small but from this angle I can't really tell, the sticker matches up from what I can tell as well. The swoosh on the side looks legit cause on the fake ones you can see the flywire underneath the swoosh, but you can't on these. And from the back view it looks about the right size from between the two sides, it's not too elongated. Not 100% sure though, I'm sure a more experienced nt'er can help some more. I own 2 real CD's and got scammed a fake one, so I just sort of compared the real ones to the fake one I got and those are the qualities I noticed from the picture. Not an expert, and there may be other fake variants I'm just comparing to my CD's.

You should just put on watch till last 3-4 hours, and if there's more bids, go for it. Even if it says "No returns accepted" if they're fake (they'll be much heavier. MUCHH) you can file a complaint with ebay, and you get a refund by shipping it back whether or not it says that they accept it or not. And looking at his feedback, I'd say he's legit, only one neg as a seller and that was cause the buyer didn't pay. It's not like he only had 5 feedback or something, he has 300 and many where as a buyer buying shoes from other people. I'd be pretty confident. Just my opinion.

All proportions look correct and the toe is not pointed like most fakes and toe seam is positioned correctly. Legit

Back
Top Bottom