LEGIT CHECK LEBRON 8 SOUTH BEACH/PREHEAT

Can someone help me out? Should the air bubble be that colour dunno if its fake or not
screenshot20111227at359.png
screenshot20111227at358.png

fake:
-swoosh outline isn't clear
-eyelets don't have elephant print
-plastic eyelet isn't translucent
-air bubble should be same color as sole, not shoe

ijapino
 You give me a strike for trying to help someone not buy fake shoes??????????????????? Get out of here I have the shoes which are authentic and COBYATCH gave all the reason they were fake so you want me to iterate what he said? I didn't fell like typing what he said so I just said they are fake which they are unless you think they are real???? @ yelloo the are fake because you didnt buy them from authorized supplier. Also the are fake because:
-swoosh outline isn't clear
-eyelets don't have elephant print
-plastic eyelet isn't translucent
-air bubble should be same color as sole, not shoe

Look at my profile photo I included since I don't know what real Lebron South Beaches look like which I have in my possession?

First off, it's only "Strike one" so don't throw a fit. A strike is only a warning in this forum. If you get 3 strikes for failing to abide by the rules, then come back at me. Until then, read the rules so it won't happen again.

Back to the shoes...I never said I thought they were real. And even if I did, that's still not the issue. It doesn't matter if you think they're fake. That's NOT the issue either.

When posting replies to fake shoes, you still need to list [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]WHY[/color] they're fake. Regardless if the reasons are obvious or not. Not everybody is as educated on pointing out fake South Beach Lebrons as you are...We take this section of Niketalk a little more serious and when someone just posts "Fake!!!!" without giving some kind of explanation, it does NOTHING to help the person asking.

Don't just co-sign somebodies response either. If you can add to it and list more reasons, that's fine. If you need to reiterate their response, then do that. This is the wrong forum to try and boost your post count. Either do your best to be informative and help people or find another forum to post in.

Back
Top Bottom