Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ed03d5b9_20130406_124939.jpeg
6c878a88_20130406_125403.jpeg
d831e67a_20130406_125759.jpeg
02d2a3dd_20130406_125824-1.jpeg
fcd2d499_20130406_125948.jpeg
ce8cb8db_20130406_130002.jpeg

Wassup guys, I picked these up on ebay recently and am hoping to get some feedback regarding their authenticity. I'm pretty new to collecting LEBRONS (after years of buying mostly Jordans, Foams and 95 Air Max), so if these aren't legit any info as to why would be appreciated. Thanks for taking the time out to help.

Sorry about that, I added the pics as attachments instead of inserting pictures. Thanks for the heads up.

Is there anything specific to look for in fake LEBRON 9s? I have a pair of Cannons on the way, which I'll probably post a legit check on as well. Just curious at what signs to look for. (Example: Do fakes come with spare laces in the plastic Nike bag?)

Legit . For the 9s usually on the fakes the swoosh is misplaced , the pull tabs are not straight up and the inside ankle protection is not padded enough. As for the laces in a bag some of the 9s come with it and some don't.

The pull tab problem is fixable. And on top of what F-Lace has already stated, look for a vertical line near where the air bag ends on the lateral side(left side of left shoe, right side of right shoe), all fakes have that problem but this only works on the ones with icy soles. 

But this doesn't work on Canons because they obviously don't have icy soles (unless they're HORRIBLE fakes) the tongue is significantly higher above the ankle collar on authentic pairs, the pull tab should be under where the LJ crown is, the pull tab is very flimsy on fakes, and on top of the toe area where the flywire is (directly under the material with many small holes, sort of a hyperfuse material), the flywire should reach down to the fuse material (material running around the padding). Run your finger through that material if you feel little bumps where the flywire should go through then they're legit.

Thumb me up if I helped

I paid 260 shipped for the DS pair posted in this thread, so I'm not so sure 300 for a pair that isn't DS is a great price. Then again, maybe I came up on a decent deal. I guess it's all up to you and your personal preference. Be patient in case you think you can get them for a bit less than 300. Good luck.

I paid 260 shipped for the DS pair posted in this thread, so I'm not so sure 300 for a pair that isn't DS is a great price. Then again, maybe I came up on a decent deal. I guess it's all up to you and your personal preference. Be patient in case you think you can get them for a bit less than 300. Good luck.
lol nah i was the buyer there

i paid much much less than 300...

i got a very very good deal there i must say

By far the easiest way to tell if Lebron 9s are real, is the flywire on the toe box at the front. If you can see it raised up under material they are real. The fakes the the flywire is just painted on, and you cant see the wire going under the material at the front.

Back
Top Bottom