Legit Check, Lebron South Beach 8 VIII

Most fakes I've seen come with a faded greyish lebron 8 box with a Chinese sticker on the side. Elephant print on the black looks right. But I'm no expert on these.

These are 100% Legit. I ended up scooping up a pair of South Beach 8s the other day myself and did a lot research and ended up learning a lot about authentics vs replicas. Everything is on point. The Soles are how they should be that greenish tint which matches the air unit (most fakes will have a blue air unit). Elephant print is right, and the lace eyelid is translucent, not that solid teal color on fakes. The overall shape and material looks good. The Nike Check has a clear plastic around it which is correct and the lion on the tongue has definition and the surface pops up and is rigid. You're good!

These are 100% Legit. I ended up scooping up a pair of South Beach 8s the other day myself and did a lot research and ended up learning a lot about authentics vs replicas. Everything is on point. The Soles are how they should be that greenish tint which matches the air unit (most fakes will have a blue air unit). Elephant print is right, and the lace eyelid is translucent, not that solid teal color on fakes. The overall shape and material looks good. The Nike Check has a clear plastic around it which is correct and the lion on the tongue has definition and the surface pops up and is rigid. You're good!

Thanks Fam!!! i have a pic of the label on the tongue too

View media item 554987

Last edited:
If you hoop in shoes that are deadstock but a few years old, will they still perform the same as if they are hot off the line?

Back
Top Bottom