Legit Check Nike SB Dunk Low "Heineken" Sz 11

Tryna get a legit check on these Nike SB Dunk Low Heinekens Sz 11.  Not too familiar with SB's as I mainly collect Jordans & Forces, I only got a few pairs SB's and wanna get these legit checked before i end up purchasing, thanks for the help. here is the pics he sent me thanks again.

Tryna get a legit check on these Nike SB Dunk Low Heinekens Sz 11.  Not too familiar with SB's as I mainly collect Jordans & Forces, I only got a few pairs SB's and wanna get these legit checked before i end up purchasing, thanks for the help. here is the pics he sent me thanks again.

Fake, size tag is way off, the quality of materials is terrible, the stitching is uneven and off, the nike logo on the left sole is completely off center.

Fake, size tag is way off, the quality of materials is terrible, the stitching is uneven and off, the nike logo on the left sole is completely off center.

those are way fake the shape is way off, the worksmanship just looks extremely bad (heel, swoosh, star), tags wrong

those are way fake the shape is way off, the worksmanship just looks extremely bad (heel, swoosh, star), tags wrong

looks fake to me, like other people said. the star stitching looks suspicious and the shoe material quality sucks( swoosh looks weird, heel)

looks fake to me, like other people said. the star stitching looks suspicious and the shoe material quality sucks( swoosh looks weird, heel)

Back
Top Bottom