Legit Check: Nike SBs "Twin Peaks"

Hey folks, I'm new to the whole sneakerhead game, couldn't identify a fake pair vs a legit pair if I wanted to (but perhaps in time). But anyways, I found a source for s pair of the much criticized Twin Peaks SBs back from 2009 which are fairly hard to find in my size. They're very lightly used as he claims, and it comes with all the original packaging. Pricing is only slightly higher than what they retailed for, but I'm probably going to haggle with him about it a bit considering their used status. What do you guys think of these photos he provided?

Do they seem sketch? Anything in particular I should ask for? I noticed in some other threads that people wanted pictures of the tags from the inside of the shoes, would that be a good idea?

Here's his little blurb from his listing (which could obviously be straight up BS...):
 Item: Used Nike SB Dunk High “Twin Peaks” Size 13 Style Code: 313171 006 Color: black/black noir/noir Year of Release: 2009 Purchase with confidence This item and all other item I post are 100% authentic. I'm a true SneakerHead at heart; therefore, I don't do fakes. I can't stress any further this as well as all other items I post are 100% authentic. All shoes are double boxed to protect their original boxing as well as the shoe. Items are handled and shipped within a 2 day time period of receiving payment. Sorry only Ship within the USA, but if someone trying to order from outside of the states email me so we can possibly work something out. All sales are final, no returns. Items are shipped via UPS ground method. I'll send you a conformation email that states item been shipped, and UPS tracking information. This is all done to ensure you "the customer" that I am and all my items are 2 legit to quit. So, just think of me as being Bambi's freaking mother, I'll take care of you. Therefore, if any problems or concerns I'm open around the clock via email. But in all seriousness, I would like to ensure you "the customer" the best shoe purchasing experience, so I guarantee 100% authentic items.
Thanks for any and all assistance!

These are legit. People ask for tag pictures because there are certain font for certain things like the copyright C and all of that.
But these are legit. No worries

Thank you, Mark. He uploaded a few more pics of all the tags and shoe for me, it looks like it all checks out. Thanks again for your help!

Back
Top Bottom