Legit Check: Nike Zoom Terminator Low (Steve Nash) [Many comparison photos]

I recently purchased a pair of Nike Zoom Terminator Low (Nash) and upon receiving them, noticed there were many differences when compared to my other 2 legit pairs I'd previously obtained. The most glaring differences--the shoe is a completely different colourway, and does not have Zoom Air. Odd for a shoe that has "Zoom" in it's name to not have Zoom Air cushioning, while all other pairs have.

Among the differences between the pair in question I recently received and my 2 other 100% legit pairs, are:

- No Zoom Air (or any type of cushioning it appears, for that matter)
- Different production dates on each shoe
- Missing US patent number on size tags
- Shouldn't be a dash in product number "309248-041 00" on left size tag
- Size tags read "Made in Vietnam" while reverse of tag on tongue reads "Made in China" (Both should read "Made in Vietnam")
- Overall colourway of the shoe is incorrect [The grey is too light, the blue is too close to purple, lining & insoles should be grey (not white), tongue should be grey (not balck), Nike tag on tongue should be blue Nike logo on grey (Not black Nike logo on white, stitching on midsole should be dark blue (not white), the inner lining around the midfoot should be the black (not white)]
- "NASH" on back appears to be squished (short/wide)
- "NASH" on insole is printed too small and upside down
- Underneath insole looks like manila paper, missing manufacturers markings that legit pairs have

On to the photos:

The pair in question is on the FAR RIGHT, the two pairs to the left of it are legit pairs to compare

Zoom Air Insoles from legit pairs, compared to the floppy, thin insole from the pair in question...

Underneath insole...

Size tags of pair in question (Different production dates, one tag has a dash in the product number, different boldness, many other mismatched numbers, white lining)...

Size tag on pair in question displays "Made in Vietnam" while tongue tag displays "Made in China"...

Legit size tag (no dash in product number, US patent number underneath barcode, black midfoot lining)

Reverse of tag on tongue on legit pairs matches their size tags and reads "Made in Vietnam", while pair in question reads "Made in China"

Back
Top Bottom