Legit Check on 11 Breds

hi guys, i have the chance to grab this pair of 11 bred from a local seller,

but i just need to confirm that it is a legit pair. Please let me know your thoughts? Thanks!

Last edited:
any help guys? Please 
nerd.gif

These look ok, but need other members suggestion. They probably also gonna ask u to provide the tissue paper in the box

Last edited:
look legit to me as well the shape of shoe looks good the 23's look good as well

heres the tissue paper from the seller, his asking for equivalant of around 380usd.

thanks for the replies thus far, anyone else can help me to do a legit check on these?

appreciate the help.

Looks ok..Get a shot looking down into the collars.. That price may be a bit high but I'm not sure the average price of these are right now.

$380 USD is high you can get a DS pair in the high $200 to low $300 imo

That's what I thought too, but up till now haven't found anything in the price range mentioned. It seems breds are impossible to find without paying double or more

Last edited:
That's what I thought too, but up till now haven't found anything in the price range mentioned. It seems breds are impossible to find without paying double or more
What size are you? last couple months the classified sections have had a few go up for sale and good deals most i seen was $270 for DS but it was a pair sz 10.5

What size are you? last couple months the classified sections have had a few go up for sale and good deals most i seen was $270 for DS but it was a pair sz 10.5

Same as OP, been checking the buy/sell section nothing in the 9/9.5. If u do see something plz do give me a shout :D

These are legit but $380 is expensive IMO. That's DS concord 11 prices. Depends how bad you want them though. You can probably do better

thanks for all the replies, i guess the only good thing is that i can do a local meet up with the seller and not to worry about shipping/customs.

If i was to purchase 11 breds online and having them shipped to me (internationally to asia), i will probably end paying close to $380 if not more 
mean.gif

I've actually been checking the prices for breds over the past few weeks, reputable resellers (flightclub, rif.la, shoeyork, kicks crew)

Have them ranging from 450 all the way up to 500). Close to the price of concords.. SMH

thanks for all the replies, i guess the only good thing is that i can do a local meet up with the seller and not to worry about shipping/customs.

If i was to purchase 11 breds online and having them shipped to me (internationally to asia), i will probably end paying close to $380 if not more 
mean.gif
OK now we are gettin somehwere. if your in Asia if you buy from a US seller your mos def going to pay in the high $300 low $400 shipping alone is $50+
I've actually been checking the prices for breds over the past few weeks, reputable resellers (flightclub, rif.la, shoeyork, kicks crew)

Have them ranging from 450 all the way up to 500). Close to the price of concords.. SMH
Flightclub prices will always be high than most. I use instyleshoes.com to see high prices and flightclub is more exspensive than them SMH

Last edited:

collar of the shoe, do u mean this?
put both shoes side by side and just shoot a shot down in the holes, I need to see the shape of the tops of the shoes without the fingers in there..

Last edited:
Na fam... Just be patient.. These are NOT RARE at all.. they have had like 14 restocks etc.. You can find DS for about $280- $300ish. Id try to snag them on your side of the pond, there are plenty authentic pairs of Breds over there.

PS dont forget to rep the fellas who help you here.. Welcome to NT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom