Legit check on 2009 Jordan Retro 11 "Space Jam"

Whats up NT I'm looking to buy these Space Jams. Pics are from craigslist, sorry they are not tagged. I just wanted to make sure these are legit as can be.Also the price, I've seen them go as high as $350. The seller is looking for $280 a pair or $540 for 2 pairs, also states he bought them from HOH...Anyinput is much appreciated. Thanks in advance

what is the tag sticker on the top left of the box for? its all in a different language...

well he posted these pics on craigslist...he bought them from house of hoops. i was just wondering if anyone has seen that type of sticker...i know footlockerhas their sticker on there shoe boxes

Originally Posted by giraffeishungry

ask for tagged pictures then..

co-sign! if its from HOH then it shouldnt have a sticker with chinese characters on it right? makes sense? be careful with shoes coming from china. as we allknow counterfeits there are abundant... just a word of caution.

yea the seller is also selling them on iss...he has tagged pics on his iss posting, and he is selling multiple pairs with the same sticker. i hope someonecomes up with a answer about the sticker!!

the shoes are legit
ask for tagged pics
cause i was scammed on craigslist and ISS
smh.gif

yea the tagged pics are the exact same pics. thanks for the help guys. cant wait to bring them home

They are legit.

The chinese/japanese sticker on the box id the sticker from where this shoe is originally from.

I guess it's a asian release.

Wanna know for sure where it's from:

Ask the seller to take a pic of the bottom of the box.
There it will state from which nike distibution company the shoes are.

I live in the netherlands.
My boxes state nike Europ Hilversum Netherlands.
When I get home I'll take a pic and upload it.

But those SJ's are real.
CF matches, spacing is correct, only thing is that the 23 on the left shoe is a bit off center, but not every pair is perfect.

oh yea at the bottom of the box it has two stickers in chinese...i will post pics soon. again, thanks for your opinions

thanks for sharing the pics...here are the pics i took, my boxes also came wit official nike seal it looks like. sorry for the bad cell phone pics

It's a official asian release.

wow..

That traveled quite a ling way to reach the states
smile.gif

It's real..

Enjoy your Sj's
I really can't wait for spring to start so I can rock my j's

yea the guy i bought em off of, said they have to be real/authentic in order to pass through custom...cant wait to wear my pair, glad i got one to sit
smile.gif

well thanks for all your contributions.

Originally Posted by micronsil

wow..

That traveled quite a ling way to reach the states
smile.gif

LOL they all do. its not like all the others were made by Jim and Bob Johnson, at the Nike plant in good ole US OF A

Did these shoes you buy from whoever, did they come with the carbon fiber printed tissue paper. Cause I bought some off another seller on niketalk and theycame with everything except the tissue paper and I was like hhhmmmm thats not normal.

yea my pairs came w/everthing including the carbon paper. did you ask why the paper wasn't included?

Maybe the seller removed the paper because of the belief that the paper accelerates the yellowing process of the soles.

Back
Top Bottom