LEGIT CHECK ON 2009 SPACE JAMS. PLEASE HELP!

Asked for pictures of the inside label and the back of the shoe as well. Just waiting on those. Thanks for all the help guys!

Last edited:
New pics look good, but are those the same shoes? The soles are significantly cleaner than the previous sole shots and now it's a white dude holding the shoes... Just looking out for you, bro. Obviously pics from 2 different sets of photos. Try asking for tagged photos. If these photos came from the same person, those changes seem mighty suspect to me.

Yeah same shoes. I took the pictures on my camera after I got them. :lol: :lol:

I also spent like half an hour on the soles with a toothbrush before I took the pictures. My camera probably made it look clearer than they actually are though

laugh.gif
 Got it. Just trying to look out for you. Nice job cleaning the crap out of those traction pods.

Thanks for looking out :tongue:
Never really realized what the tagged photos were for.

Sidenote: There's also a scratch that runs from the patent leather to the white part. Probably from a dog or cat. Any idea how to fix that?

Check the sneaker maintenance thread. But the tagged photos are exactly for that - to deter or prevent scammers from passing off other people's photos as their own.

Back
Top Bottom