Legit Check on 2009 Space Jams XI, Concord XI, & Columbia XI

Those are obviously legit. I am starting to think you just wanted to show off how clean they are, lmao. NOTHING on there could convince you they weren't even a little bit legit.

Originally Posted by TrunksSSJ23

Those are obviously legit. I am starting to think you just wanted to show off how clean they are, lmao. NOTHING on there could convince you they weren't even a little bit legit.
^The reason I started to doubt their legitimacy was because I was trying to compare what I had with pictures on air-jordans.com some of pics there gave me cause of doubt, especially the fonts of the shoe tags on the Concords and the Columbia's. All the XI's and The Space Jam I just bought from different people on Craigslist (CL), and yesterday, I just bought the SJ from a person on CL. I don't know much of what the 2009 version should look like and needed some assurance. Also, I had a different thread on my friend's black/cement iv's and it was determined that they were fake. So, I came here to cast away these doubts on these XI's, cause again, I bought all of these from CL which I've been burnt before on some DMP VI's.
Thanks for everyone's input, it's much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom