legit check on 2011 Jordan 11 Concord highs

I'm inquiring about these from someone who restors shoes. He had them icy again and was in shrink wrap for some time.

I'm inquiring about these from someone who restors shoes. He had them icy again and was in shrink wrap for some time.
They could have been seaglowed, but i doubt it. Get a picture of the soles
no, seaglow doesn't make them DS icy. It's way too icy. Fresh fakes. Plus the 23s are bad anyway. Fakes also have the shoes yoked up which is what it's lookin like here.

But hey, get a pic of the sole

Nope, fake
That seaglow story is what these resellers use on people that don't know their shoes. Seaglowing takes off the yellowing but the soles will still be kinda milky. How much was he askin for anyway

Just an update. The dude SWEARS his pairs are 100% legitimate. He damn near fought with me over a refund. He says he'll issue it later tonight. Are refunds instant?

refunds on instant if the funds are in his paypal account. if he had already withdraw them it can take few days.

Swearing doesn't really make them fake or legit, what we see here is a fake pair.  I think all of us have been in your situation, hope you get your funds back real soon. 

Back
Top Bottom