Legit Check On Air Jordan 11 Retro - Black/Varsity Red-White (BRED)

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum and I was hoping you could help me verify if these Air Jordan 11 Retro Black/Varsity Red-White (Bred) are Authentic & Legit Or Not?  Let me know what you think...Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Intro Pic

Packaging of the outside Jumpman Logo on box, Clear Red XI Cover, Light Grey Scribbled

Signatures all over White Tissue Paper & Red Shoe Tree Inserts with Jumpman Logo on it

Inside shoe tag
Size: 10.5 US
Production Date: 07/11/12 - 09/06/12
Colour Code: 378037 010
Bar Code UPC matches the Box Bar Code Label

Label outside the box info matches the inside tag of the shoe

The Word "JUMPMAN" on outside tongue

The Word "JORDAN" & MJ Logo on outside tongue

Inside tag of the shoe tongue

Pic of the back left shoe

Pic of the back right shoe

Alignment of the shoe side by side comparing the height of the Jumpman Logo as it should reach the middle section of the #23 for both sides
(left side seems to reach a tad higher I think...)

Bottom sole of left shoe

Bottom sole of right shoe

Close up view of toe section side by side

Carbon fiber close up of left shoe

Carbon fiber close up of right shoe

End Pic

Whoever took the pictures knew what to look for. So they are a shoe enthusiast most likely. Carbon fiber looks legit, rear 23 looks legit, insoles and red shoe cover legit....

WHAT IS THAT TO THE RIGHT OF THE SHOE ON PICTURE 5?>????>>> 
roll.gif

@ Jz4Dayz  Thanks for checking into it for me! I actually took all those pics of the shoes after buying it lol! I was just questioning the Jordan Jumpman Logo on the back as they dont line up exactly where hes holding the basketball and in between the number "2" & "3" left shoe vs right shoe....anybody else that can comment on these if they legit or not...

Thanks Jz4Dayz so i got one approval checker that its legit which is what i want to hear or else im out some $$$

I wouldnt necessarily say the location of the jumpman is the tell tale sign of it being legit, but more the shape and symmetry of the jump mans

No but seriously, what is that brown thing with the gold tip in picture 5 to the right of the shoe ?

@ Jz4Dayz - Oh that gold thing is my bracelet and the brown thing is part of my hand lol i was holding the shoe and trying to take a pic with my iphone =)

Anyone else who can give me their thoughts on these shoes....Thanks

Whoever took the pictures knew what to look for. So they are a shoe enthusiast most likely. Carbon fiber looks legit, rear 23 looks legit, insoles and red shoe cover legit....

WHAT IS THAT TO THE RIGHT OF THE SHOE ON PICTURE 5?>????>>> 
roll.gif
looks like a chicken fry with a magnum on

@ tarheelz07, c-bri-23, iluvthemsneaker, D3RANG3D SOL3, BigMikeJeezy Thanks for checking appreciated! Legit it is!!!!

Back
Top Bottom