Legit Check on Air Jordan Black Cement 3 2011

they look beat up, so not sure if that is the case in the backs. Tongues look good. Would like a good side shot of them. The EP in the back is too bold in my opinion for black cements. BCs usually came with thin, subtle EP lines. But would wait for more opinions. Personally, I would find a better condition pair then these.

they look beat up, so not sure if that is the case in the backs. Tongues look good. Would like a good side shot of them. The EP in the back is too bold in my opinion for black cements. BCs usually came with thin, subtle EP lines. But would wait for more opinions. Personally, I would find a better condition pair then these.
Yea I forgot to mention the EP seemed bigger as well. View media item 1675972View media item 1675973View media item 1675974Here are more pics. Thanks.

Would say fake, bud.
Oh okay yea idk what they are cause I typed the UPC on google and they checked it took me to NikeTalk. It also has the Size Sticker mark inside the insoles. I think the EP is just throwing me off to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom