Legit check on Air Jordan Retro 1 Royals Size 8.5. HELP!

What up NT Fams! Been awhile since I posted anything here. I have a little dilemma. So, I've been searching for a pair of Air Jordan Retro 1 Royals (2013) in size 8.5 for awhile now. I finally came across a pair on eBay for a decent price, but they were used (VNDS). Worn only a couple times. After waiting over a month (Seller shipped the sneakers to another address!) the shoes finally came in today, but my problem is I don't have an extra pair to compare to see if they are legit. After waiting so long I have my doubts they might be REALLY good replicas because of the shiny leather and no "NIKE AIR" logo on the extra lace packaging. The soft mesh material of the tongue also worries me. Any insight would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Please also let me know if I can provide more pictures to better your decision.

Last edited:
These are OG themed Jordan 1s so they won't feature the Jumpman on the heel

The Nike Air font on the tongue looks way off dude.  I'm going to have to go with fake. 

However...

View media item 644416
The size box text is inconsistent, and the cardboard is made of different materials. As well as the margin between the inside of the tongue tag and size tag has a big gap which is not on authorized Royals, the Nike swoosh is off on the tag, and stitching is inconsistent in certain places . You have a grey market pair. Which mean isn't authorized by Nike.

Last edited:
However...

The size box text is inconsistent, and the cardboard is made of different materials. As well as the margin between the inside of the tongue tag and size tag has a big gap which is not on authorized Royals, the Nike swoosh is off on the tag, and stitching is inconsistent in certain places . You have a grey market pair. Which mean isn't authorized by Nike.
You mean early release? Damn, I won't be happy with n early release pair... any more insights?

However...

You mean early release? Damn, I won't be happy with n early release pair... any more insights?

Not necessarily an early pair, because grey market pairs were produced after the initial release.

Back
Top Bottom