Legit Check on Air Yeezy 2 Solar

The problem with Yeezy 2's is you really can't give a definite conclusion unless you have one that is legit to compare it to...so many fake ones these days and you really have to know what your looking for considering these kicks are selling for $2500+ DS. If I wanted some Yeezys I would just bite the bullet and purchase from flightclub...yeah you will get raped but at least you will have a legit product.

The fake snakeskin siny ugly enough and the upper under the strap looks off... and no lace lock ?

The problem with Yeezy 2's is you really can't give a definite conclusion unless you have one that is legit to compare it to...so many fake ones these days and you really have to know what your looking for considering these kicks are selling for $2500+ DS. If I wanted some Yeezys I would just bite the bullet and purchase from flightclub...yeah you will get raped but at least you will have a legit product.
3800 on flightclub lol

They may even be just low quality yeezys that do exist but until i see that tag border inside the shoe these are real. And if they aren't, thats scary how good fakes are.

Back
Top Bottom