legit check on aj 1 black gold patent leather '03

what's up everyone have this pair of Jordan retro 1 black gold patent leather from 2003, thing is im not sure if theyre legit or not, heard on youtube that if its not from Taiwan that theyre fakes, but got these off a sneakerhead whose been in the game 10+yrs and said he got them in release day at footaction, but doesn't say in the box, and my pair is from china.. let me know if theyre legit or not thanks! sorry for the pics can only take from laptop at the time.

.tigel era derutcip riap ehT
Haha epic!

Yeah, they look legit.

I've seen many fakes of that pair in Thailand, usually they don't get the stitching on the swoosh right and there's a lot of glue stains all over the shoes.

So are you guys gonna let me in on firepower's message?
And RaphP, thanks for your input ill provide better pics soon just to show details better.

Wow this guy firepower sure is clever, didn't see that coming knew I should've taken from phone, not gona lie i was thinking to myself what language is this dude tryna communicate with, way to welcome me in the community! Ha thanks for the help guys

So are you guys gonna let me in on firepower's message?
Lol, sorry man, just messing with ya ...doesn't even work really as it's not truly mirrored, but you get the idea 
tongue.gif

Your Is are perfectly fine though, nothing to worry about -shape, materials, tag, box etc. are all on point.

Last edited:
Now that I know they're good I'll care for them extensively, won't take them out in awhile, if I didn't know id probably would've beat them up, gracias fam

Firepower- hah its all good, good sense of humor you have,

BiiggTone- definitely bro, if not my fave one of the top 5 forsure, I think that's pretty good on my list of all the j's out there, also meaning to pick up the '13 og black gold
smokin.gif
  I know ima need to drop a G+ for those.

from88til- Right! gets you if you ain't paying attention

Back
Top Bottom