Legit check on Banned 1s 2016

Hey was up fellas? Need some legit checks done on these banned 1 2016 release sz 9.5. Look good to me if I was guessing but not sure. No stamp inside box for QC? Thought they all had that. Other than that tho they look good. Let me know what y'all think
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

K I got them all on there now. Can U guys please make sure to only claim one way or the other if u truly know 100% if legit or not. Not downgrading anyone or discounting anyone but I see sometimes people with 10 posts or 5 posts doing Legit checks. Just hoping some more experienced members can comment on this and please let me know one way or the other l. Thanks everyone in advance! [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

I'll say this if these r fake I give up cuz these r very *** nice. Got me about to cop a 2nd pair. I mean these r the best quality 1s I've seen since the 2011 banned 1s.

Box usually has a black sticker on the bottom that says "air soles" etc. all my other AJ 1 high OG boxes have it. But I agree with you, I got a pair sitting here thinking to myself, if these are fake, I'm gonna rock the hell outta them, cause they are nice! I feel like it wouldn't even matter if I didn't pay $300 for them. I never would have started looking so close for flaws. Flaws that are probably on most pairs. otherwise. Need closer up pics of tongues standing straight up, toes boxes , lace bags including the number of lines at top of bags, and closer up of back and swooshes on the side.

Last edited:
Can't u click on the pics provided and zoom in they should get bigger when u click on them. Do u see all the pics I put on here? Shouid be like 15-17 pics total and shows all of what u asked for

Well the UPC code on box matches the UPC code on the Nike receipt provided. So that tells me the box is legit

Does the bottom right number on the size tag inside both shoes match the upc on the box? And no, when I try to zoom in on my phone, the pics just scroll from one to the other. Also, no one has a definitive answer on what's fake. People try to point to things like shoe lace baggies and stuff... I mean... We are talking about a supply that could change at any time during the mfg process. Not to mention, they aren't using the same piece of leather for both shoes. They got a bunch of people making these shoes seperately and then pairing them after they're made. So they are for sure gonna have inconsistencies. look at threads from fakes from 2013, all the fakes have issues with the way the leather was cut or sewn. Mainly the leather has "widows peaks" both in the toe box and on the back.

Last edited:
Oh yea I didn't even think about that. Yea upc matches box as well as the Nike receipt. There's some more pics as well. I have a lot of Js but sometimes with certain shoes I just like to be certain. I feel these r good to go but some confirmation was wanted to feel 100 about it but the upc confirms it for me

You good homie, the spaces on top of the tongue is correct, you got 4 lines in your lace bag, your shoe trees is the right ones, toe box holes right size, under insole strings are present and tapped, when you pulled up your insole did it peel like it was glued ?

And I'm not too sure about the sticker on the bottom of box although mine has it, but the word is the QC is actually the Reddish number stamp under the shoe box lid, truly the best way to tell authenticity, and most shoe enthusiasts will tell you, is the smell the inside of the shoe I'm sure you've smelled brand new shoes you've gotten from a retail store before, it should smell just like that, just like vehicles have that new car smell your shoes has its own scent too

My shoe box lid don't have the red stamp on it. No QCcheck stamp anywhere in shoe box but I've gotten other Retros without that too and those I bought from a major Nike retailer such as Eastbay FTL etc.

There's the matching UPC code from the shoe tag to the box to the Nike receipt. So that should confirm it correct?

You good homie, the spaces on top of the tongue is correct, you got 4 lines in your lace bag, your shoe trees is the right ones, toe box holes right size, under insole strings are present and tapped, when you pulled up your insole did it peel like it was glued ?

Did it peel like it was glued? Slightly. Wasn't super hard to get up but it was def stuck to the sole somehow. It peeled off the sole like it was prob glued or something. Not overly tough to pull up tho. Def some resistance tho.

And I'm not too sure about the sticker on the bottom of box although mine has it, but the word is the QC is actually the Reddish number stamp under the shoe box lid, truly the best way to tell authenticity, and most shoe enthusiasts will tell you, is the smell the inside of the shoe I'm sure you've smelled brand new shoes you've gotten from a retail store before, it should smell just like that, just like vehicles have that new car smell your shoes has its own scent too

Yea they have that fire *** new shoe smell. Smell fresh as FK. I've seen the fakes come in before and they actually stink and have a bad stinch to them.

U said u have these right? When u pull up your sole do u see same as mine? That pattern on bottom of sole pulled up u see that looks like some sticky glue or sumn going along the bottom of sole if u look at the blue bottom of sole.

Don't trip homie what I just did was look at about 5 different sneakers and 3 of them (indiglo 14s, Olympic 7 alternate, and french blue 12s) all I personally purchased from a retail brand don't have a QC sticker or stamp and I also hear that; that may be a common thing

Back
Top Bottom