Legit check on Banned 1s 2016

If that's the receipt from those shoes how could you second guess nike's authenticity lol ? But if it's from a reseller everthing else on the shoe checks out but you can call Nike and confirm if that order and delivery number exists

Also when you rub the banned number on the inside of the shoe does it feel separate a little rough bumpy or better yet kind of raised that's one way the legits stand out from the fakes

Wtf did these come straight from Nike ? And if they did you my friend are a troll and a moron

R u *** stupid or sumn? Yea I bought these off Nike.com and put them up for a LC. I bought them off eBay. Mfr's be putting fake shoes in a legit box with a receipt all the time. Now contribute sumn to the thread or bounce clown

Last edited:
Also when you rub the banned number on the inside of the shoe does it feel separate a little rough bumpy or better yet kind of raised that's one way the legits stand out from the fakes

Yea we good bruh. It does once so seen the UPC codes matched on all 3 it wrapped it up for me. Didnt realize all 3 had the UPC at first. Or else I wouldn't of even out the thread up. But good lookin out [emoji]128175[/emoji]

R u *** stupid or sumn? Yea I bought these off Nike.com and put them up for a LC. I bought them off eBay. Mfr's be putting fake shoes in a legit box with a receipt all the time. Now contribute sumn to the thread or bounce clown
You're the ******! The box upc matches the shoes and the receipt! and you still post on nt. MORON[emoji]128169[/emoji]
Plus those are clean *** hell!

You're the ******! The box upc matches the shoes and the receipt! and you still post on nt. MORON[emoji]128169[/emoji]
Plus those are clean *** hell!

Read the thread u might see how it went down or u illiterate? Cuz if u could read you'd see once I recognized the receipt had the UPC on it and shoes did too it was over. So your time is up being a NT tough guy. Do a push up and pay ya self on the back chump and recognize u still a lame in the real life world.

Quick question about UPC numbers. Is it suppose to be the same in all particular size? Coz my 1s bred size 9.5 has the same UPC like yours.

I thought the UPC was diff for all shoes? Just thought that model # was all the same? If that's the case then the UPC doesn't mean much cuz I'm sure the mfr's making fakes know the UPC codes for each size and shoe and just put it in the shoe and on the boxes as well.

You have a Nike receipt that has a return shipping label that I believe peels off like a big sticker ? No fake factory or person selling fakes would even attempt to duplicate that receipt and if they did it would be so off you could tell from outer space. The box not having the black Nike sticker on the back is weird but the shoes are 100% legit

You have a Nike receipt that has a return shipping label that I believe peels off like a big sticker ? No fake factory or person selling fakes would even attempt to duplicate that receipt and if they did it would be so off you could tell from outer space. The box not having the black Nike sticker on the back is weird but the shoes are 100% legit

I get that bro lol. No where is anyone insinuating that the receipt is a fake receipt. Lol. The point is nothing makes this receipt 100% for sure goes with this pair of shoes. So that's the point tho. Strictly about the shoes. I can put a fake pair of shoes into a legit box with my legit receipt. Not saying that's what happ here but that the point of this. LC the shoes. Yea I agree hey r legit and I stated that when I first posted but just wanted to be 100% on it

Yeah your good. Enjoy your shoes. Restock on east bay tomorrow morning. Don't tell anyone . Lol

Legit, but with language like that you looking to get banned.

Legit, but with language like that you looking to get banned.

It was all good til dude comes in the thread talking crazy and name calling. I just responded bro.

Back
Top Bottom