Legit check on Black Cement 3s

For the most part everything seems to be where it's suppose to be at.  However, the stitching is f'd up everywhere.  I would say, not authentic.  But looks real apart from the craftsmanship. 

Last edited:
Im going to go with a 100% legit pair, besides the somewhat shoddy craftsmanship as the fam rambo stated everything's on point. The piping overlapping both tongues from the side angles look perfect, double black contrast stitching wrapping around the midguard/toe box & the height of the sock liners are all on point.

Im going to go with a 100% legit pair, besides the somewhat shoddy craftsmanship as the fam rambo stated everything's on point. The piping overlapping both tongues from the side angles look perfect, double black contrast stitching wrapping around the midguard/toe box & the height of the sock liners are all on point.
Thanks so much dude. What shoddy craftsmanship are you talking about exactly? I don't know where to look.

Thanks MM man! 

The stitching bro, that's whats shoddy.  Everything else looks to be on point. 

No one is is even mentioning that the cement print is a bit sketchy and the tongues on a real pair show the red tubing smoothly cut, these are not stitched right. Pictures will never do justice best way to tell is by coimparing to a retail pair but these shoes do not seem to be authentic at all. The print is a bit off and it comes up to high on the back near the "A" and the "R". The print on Fake pairs all tend to come up noticeably higher than on a retail pair.  They look very good, and maybe the pics are throwing me off (I doubt it). Post a pic of the back view and I may be able to confirm for you. Also, the tissue paper inside is different from that of a retail pair. One is lighter than the other. All these things may help. @bug7897  

whew this is a tough one for me. op from my experience Rambo and Motivated know what there talking about.

No one is is even mentioning that the cement print is a bit sketchy and the tongues on a real pair show the red tubing smoothly cut, these are not stitched right. Pictures will never do justice best way to tell is by coimparing to a retail pair but these shoes do not seem to be authentic at all. The print is a bit off and it comes up to high on the back near the "A" and the "R". The print on Fake pairs all tend to come up noticeably higher than on a retail pair.  They look very good, and maybe the pics are throwing me off (I doubt it). Post a pic of the back view and I may be able to confirm for you. Also, the tissue paper inside is different from that of a retail pair. One is lighter than the other. All these things may help. @bug7897  

Just to add to what he said, these shoes are not real.

I have seen a ton of the GM / Fake BC3's (In person) and this pair has all the properties and signs of them.

The peaks / snippets are the biggest give away. No retail pair I've seen have them... All GM / Fake pairs do.

Also another give away, probably the biggest is the height of the cement print on the back of the shoe. Way too high.

No last thing, I know its just pictures but the leather looks very dry.

All those bad cuts, is what I was talking about the craftsmanship being off.  Plus some bad stitching near the eyelets.   I'm still not sure.  Either an f'd up job by Jordan QC or they're fake.  Either or I'd just grab a better looking pair.  This one has too many faults. 

All those bad cuts, is what I was talking about the craftsmanship being off.  Plus some bad stitching near the eyelets.   I'm still not sure.  Either an f'd up job by Jordan QC or they're fake.  Either or I'd just grab a better looking pair.  This one has too many faults. 

Cant stress it enough, All GM / Fake pairs have this issue on the back of the shoes.

OP, Purchase the shoes and take them to Flight Club. I am willing to bet money on it LOL.

After much thinking I'm getting a refund. Surprisingly, the seller was extremely cool about everything and even told me to come here to legit check em lol. I feel bad asking for a refund because of how cool he was AFTER I bought em. Thanks so much fam for helping me out on these, next time I"m gonna come here first instead of second haha. Really dodged a bullet. 

Back
Top Bottom