Legit check on Black Metallic 5's

The quality of these pictures is horrendous, LOL. But they seem fake from a mile away. The tongue seems to straight the real ones have a curved tongue, plus the material looks like the fake ones material. I don't know ask foe better pictures because I can't confirm all of that fully.

I asked for some better pictures yesterday but the person hasn't replied back and is it like that with the GS version too? Cause these Are 7Y

I think the tongue is the same shape for all 5s just the size of it will change, but the 3m material on a black mettalic, won't change. Ask the Guy if he could take a picture of the size tag as well when I get home I will take picture if my black mettalics so you can see the difference a

Well that's the problem he hasn't replied back at all so if he doesn't these few days coming up I'll look for another pair and go off the pictures you posted too see if which are fake

Hmmif I were you I would go find another pair. Something smells fishy with that seller, so go look at another pair , I think it will be for the best. Also just so you know the black mettalic fakes are pretty easy to recognize. Just look at the tongue and also if the 23 On the side has no shadow , then it is very possible to be fake. Ill show you mine when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom