Legit Check on Black/Pink Air Yeezyz

i dont know lol, my brother has the same pair but he bought them from Flight Club.. I sent him pics and he say they look legit.. Tags match up.. But if I grab them and they're fake... He said i can return them w/o a problem..

But did u think they were legit?

i dont know lol, my brother has the same pair but he bought them from Flight Club.. I sent him pics and he say they look legit.. Tags match up.. But if I grab them and they're fake... He said i can return them w/o a problem..

I would lean towards FAKE. The boxtag itself has the wrong font. And the ankle's shape is off.

I would lean towards FAKE. The boxtag itself has the wrong font. And the ankle's shape is off.

Back
Top Bottom