Legit check on bred XI's

Those are legit

-Patent leather looks good
-Jumpman jordan lines up with third lacehole
-Ball in jumpmans hand lines up between 23 on the back, this also indicates there is correct spacing between the 23 on the back

Those are legit

-Patent leather looks good
-Jumpman jordan lines up with third lacehole
-Ball in jumpmans hand lines up between 23 on the back, this also indicates there is correct spacing between the 23 on the back

Have the owner take a pic of the carbon fiber. And I'm assuming he doesn't have the original box, too? Those didn't come out in 2005. Lol. Other than that, they look legit.

Have the owner take a pic of the carbon fiber. And I'm assuming he doesn't have the original box, too? Those didn't come out in 2005. Lol. Other than that, they look legit.

these look good to me but you always wanna get a look at the carbon fiber that is the tell tale sign of a fake

these look good to me but you always wanna get a look at the carbon fiber that is the tell tale sign of a fake

Legit
jumpman tag is on 3rd lacehole
jumpman ball goes through the space of the 23 in the back( never seen a fake pair do this correctly)
quality and shape looks right

Legit
jumpman tag is on 3rd lacehole
jumpman ball goes through the space of the 23 in the back( never seen a fake pair do this correctly)
quality and shape looks right

Back
Top Bottom