Legit check on Breds XI

Hi my production date on the inside shoe tag shows Production Date: 07/11/12 - 09/06/12 which has the same start date but completion date is different from yours

would also like to know myself if yours and mine dates are legit?

i also have a friend who has a production date of 7/11/12- 09/02/12. production dates vary from one another i think. we just need to check the shoe itself.

Hi my production date on the inside shoe tag shows Production Date: 07/11/12 - 09/06/12 which has the same start date but completion date is different from yours

would also like to know myself if yours and mine dates are legit?
i also have a friend who has a production date of 7/11/12- 09/02/12. production dates vary from one another i think. we just need to check the shoe itself.
The shoes are legit. Also, production tag may have different dates on them, but does not change the legitimacy. Tons of pairs have the same start date but different end dates. If you're worried dblock, post pics of your shoe in a new legit thread.

Last edited:
@thegamemodo9, @Fresh Out DaBox, @ohmyyikes. THANKS FOR THE REPLIES! I much appreciated it. i'm now confident my sneaks are Legit. THANKS A LOT

Last edited:
[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

The
what's wrong with the box prints? and how was the jumpman incorrect in placement?
The jumpan is too low, but my fault on the box prints. I check 11s on the box sometimes judging from my space jams. The box is right but jumpman too low. Everything else looks good.

it's just the camera's flash made them glossy, but in person the soles are not glossy not like in the picture. so do you mean my pair is legit?

Back
Top Bottom