Legit check on concord 11s need help?

So far everything looks legit
- right spacing on "23"
- jumpman on the 3rd lace

BUT I would like to get more pictures on size tag and carbon fiber.
Also OP makes sure to get a tagged/dated pictures.

what are GMs? hate to sound stupid and these are the only pics I have till I get the shoes..

IMO - Made from same materials, from same factory, but not authorized to be produced by Nike. Those are unauthorized Concords, not a RD pair.

Last edited:
Ah I see so they're just might be minor flaws? but it's still they same authentic material... I only paid 250.00 with shipping.. but once I get the shoes I'll post more pictures

Not real. You would have minor yellowing around the pods. and the sole is too blue. nearly 2 yrs later, it should be clearer. When I get off work I'll show you my DS pair for comparison.

Ah I see so they're just might be minor flaws? but it's still they same authentic material... I only paid 250.00 with shipping.. but once I get the shoes I'll post more pictures
Definitely minor flaws because they are unauthorized therefore no quality control/quality checks, they are just manufactured and shipped to buyers without any damns. Make sure your pair is without any defects, dirt etc as I've come across unauthorized pairs where the quality is sloppy.

Thanks a lot guys and like I said I'll post more pictures once I get the shoes... I gave everyone reputation...

Back
Top Bottom