Legit Check on Conord XI's??

Hey saw these on craigslist and he gave me a lot of pics but just am not sure if this is the right box etc.   Help is very appreciated NT!

Hey saw these on craigslist and he gave me a lot of pics but just am not sure if this is the right box etc.   Help is very appreciated NT!

Never mind i'm pretty sure they're fakes.

1. One jumpman is facing the wrong way.
2. The jumpman jordan tag isn't lined up with the 3rd lace hole

Someone please verify

Never mind i'm pretty sure they're fakes.

1. One jumpman is facing the wrong way.
2. The jumpman jordan tag isn't lined up with the 3rd lace hole

Someone please verify

fakes,
wrong box
wrong color description on box
23 on heel is too wide
soles pre yellowed
CF is just plastic

fakes,
wrong box
wrong color description on box
23 on heel is too wide
soles pre yellowed
CF is just plastic

Fakes! Concords have never Retailed at 175$ (yet), colorway is wrong, carbon fiber is checkered and plasticy when it's supposed to be a dark almost blackish carbon fiber, 2 and 3 has no spacing,

Fakes! Concords have never Retailed at 175$ (yet), colorway is wrong, carbon fiber is checkered and plasticy when it's supposed to be a dark almost blackish carbon fiber, 2 and 3 has no spacing,

Those are fake, i have the OG retro, thats not the box they never retailed for that much-- again im sure they will this dec. and chances are if they were OG the soles would prob already have some yellowing lol

Those are fake, i have the OG retro, thats not the box they never retailed for that much-- again im sure they will this dec. and chances are if they were OG the soles would prob already have some yellowing lol

Extra fake
- The sole would never be that icey even brand new
- it wasn't released in a box similar to the 09 space jam box plus the box isn't even right, lol.
- No space in between the 23

Extra fake
- The sole would never be that icey even brand new
- it wasn't released in a box similar to the 09 space jam box plus the box isn't even right, lol.
- No space in between the 23

I concur with everyone here. These are FAKE. The box they're using are for the space jams and the bottom sole where the carbon plate is, is off.

I concur with everyone here. These are FAKE. The box they're using are for the space jams and the bottom sole where the carbon plate is, is off.

Fakes east,

Misplaced tag on shoe tongue
23 spacing on back is to small
And the only Jordan that came in a box like that were the 09 space jams and 2010 cool greys

Fakes east,

Misplaced tag on shoe tongue
23 spacing on back is to small
And the only Jordan that came in a box like that were the 09 space jams and 2010 cool greys

Back
Top Bottom