legit check on cool grey and bred 11's

Both pair look suspect to me..The CGs are Def fakes..Prob ERs bc they have yellowed, however the PL is dull and wrong, COULD BE THE LIGHTING BUT I DONT THINK IT IS..the jumpmans looks like Stretch Armstrong wearing a boxing glove..Seen these fakes MANY times..Gonna need a few more pix of the Breds.

My pair:
View media item 892031

Last edited:
It seems that that bottom one is a tad suspect IMHO..It is an OG it looks like.. Fatman was on ALL of the fakes from the 2000s.. The other pair looks like a legit 00' retro.

Also you cannot compare different releases. They will all have small variances between releases. Compare against other legit 10' CGs.

View media item 892030View media item 890195

Last edited:
Thank u for all the input. Cg jumpman looks wack. As for the breds, i was told they're deadstock. Should i ask for more pictures of the breds? They looked good to me well except for those 23's on the heel tab lol

Thank u for all the input. Cg jumpman looks wack. As for the breds, i was told they're deadstock. Should i ask for more pictures of the breds? They looked good to me well except for those 23's on the heel tab lol
I would.. Get a shot looking down in the collars, the soles, and the heels showing both 23s

They look ok from these pix, however I would get another opinion or 2 and a lot more TAGGED pix if these are not in hand already.

I'm not so sure about the 11s. The breds look off to me, shape looks off, the CGs look okay, but I don't have a pair of either so I'm not sure. The 1s look good from those pics, but we are going to need more to get a definite answer. Words of advice - if they are all coming from the same seller, I would stay away from all of them. If the seller has 1 fake pair, he probably has more.

I'm not so sure about the 11s. The breds look off to me, shape looks off, the CGs look okay, but I don't have a pair of either so I'm not sure. The 1s look good from those pics, but we are going to need more to get a definite answer. Words of advice - if they are all coming from the same seller, I would stay away from all of them. If the seller has 1 fake pair, he probably has more.

No, three different sellers. Haha already passed on the bred 11's and cg's. Too many issues. Got my sights set on the bred 1's. Looks good to me too, just need more confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom