Legit check on Corks + Deal Check

They're not mine actually I'm checking to see if they are before I try and pick them up for the trade listed above. They look good to me but I just want to make 100% sure

Thanks I just wasn't sure if there were better fakes out there then the pillar air unit ones lol

Corks pictures are legit. Id be cautious though. If you're trading, make sure this deal is done through a middleman (I recommend sole exchange), that deal seems a little too good to be true IMO. I traded my DS corks the other day for south beach 8s. He might be pulling a fast one. If it's meetup, be sure to check the airbag unit. Good luck to you!

depends on your condition of your cool greys, but yeah you are definetly winning this deal if the corks are legit

Did you even read what he posted? He said that he's trading 3lab5's and cool greys for corks. I replied saying it was a good deal on his part. Because for starters the infrared 3lab5s are ugly.

Good looks guys I ended up trading ds infrared 3labs and worn Miami night lebron 11s for them. They were worn 1x and the soles are clean besides that one spot. I feel like I did get the better end of the deal

Back
Top Bottom