Legit Check on DS OG Air Jordan 12 Obsidian

Impossible to tell whether they're DS or not from those pics, looks like it could just be White oxidation...

They are authentic though.

Authentic DS OG obsidian XII.

The lace are in the right place and the collar would not fold down like that if worn.

100% Legit..100% DS.. Sole separation is inevitable if worn as well as the JUMPMAN tab cracking etc..I would say these should be only used for collecting purposes at this point.

Thanks guys, reps to those who helped. I am the owner of this shoe which I had for several years which I sold on ebay. The buyer claimed that they were fake and filed a case against me. I responded that either he is lying or does not know what OG'S are like. For the person said that they are not DS, they are, it is the lighting which make it seemed that way. The only flaw was the Jumpman panel has a hairline crack on the right foot (see second to last photo). I knew that they are 100% authentic and I want to use this for reference when ebay makes the decision (I will probably lose anyway since ebay sides with the buyer). I told him yesterday if he does not believe me, return my shoes in the condition as the photos and I will refund his money. I am concerned that he could be scamming me. Now, I await his response.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, reps to those who helped. I am the owner of this shoe which I had for several years which I sold on ebay. The buyer claimed that they were fake and filed a case against me. I responded that either he is lying or does not know what OG'S are like. For the person said that they are not DS, they are, it is the lighting which make it seemed that way. The only flaw was the Jumpman panel has a hairline crack on the right foot (see second to last photo). I knew that they are 100% authentic and I want to use this for reference when ebay makes the decision (I will probably lose anyway since ebay sides with the buyer). I told him yesterday if he does not believe me, return my shoes in the condition as the photos and I will refund his money. I am concerned that he could be scamming me. Now, I await his response.
Yep, that sounds fishy.. What is the buyers ebay feedback like? And how much did you sell them for? It sounds like a possible scammer who will send back a different pair or nothing at all.

PayPal normally sides with the buyer, but not in all cases. I've sold an item before, a case was filed, and I ended up winning it. Show these pictures to paypal and explain to them that these shoes are old, so they might have some oxidation or cracking(the side panel). Depending on your and the buyers feedback, you might win the case.

Yep, that sounds fishy.. What is the buyers ebay feedback like? And how much did you sell them for? It sounds like a possible scammer who will send back a different pair or nothing at all.

PayPal normally sides with the buyer, but not in all cases. I've sold an item before, a case was filed, and I ended up winning it. Show these pictures to paypal and explain to them that these shoes are old, so they might have some oxidation or cracking(the side panel). Depending on your and the buyers feedback, you might win the case.

Repped. Thanks. The buyer had a feedback of 5 with 100% rating, which most likely mean he is a new member. The good news is that it got solved and he closed the case. I guess he believed me that they were 100% authentic, especially when I told him to check a mom & pop store for authenticity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom