LEGIT check on infared 6s please

I had to look at these multiple times
eek.gif
because the heels look like leather which is suppose to be Nubuck, and the different colors of red on the side ofthe soles threw me off, but I believe these are legit OG Infareds. The tag shows OG and Legit. Whoever had them before you really messed them up by trying torestore them
smh.gif

100% legit og infareds, but it doesnt look like they have been restored i think thats jus typical age.

BabyJs23: I thought the same thing at first. Leather and Nubuck is almost the same thing though. Nubuck is basically just worn / pre-brushed leather, whichafter a looooot of time and wear eventually starts to look like leather.

This look also can happen from someone putting lotion on the suede to restore the black color from scuffs and grey spots. It works better on leather tho.

And for the record. Legit

They're OG's and aren't Nubuck.

These are made with Durabuck.

Btw, these also have 3M on them in certain spots.

Flash was used so you can clearly see it.

legit and damn thats a nice find, restore those babys and thats some serious heat if it's even wearable

In that condition and from what I've seen sold, $200-$250. They might be salvagable

i would say 225 because those are OG infrared VIs tags make that clear somone will pay that much for them those are classics

wow are you serious? those are clear as day legit...lol at people who dont own ++* and to LC's...Xx...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom