Legit check on Jordan 1 royal 2017

Hi guy I just received these from stockX but I think these are fake or at least B grade cause there are many inconsistencies
1st I have never seen Jordan 1 with green stich under the insole ever
2nd I think sha shape of the toes box is off

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 168
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 161
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 150
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 156
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_2306.JPG
    IMG_2306.JPG
    233.9 KB · Views: 340
Leather around the toe is killin me here. Reminds me of 94 retro. But from everything else, looks legit.

i talked to champsport worker they said they have seen shoes with 2 different color before
It depends on the factory because shoes arent all made in the same factory so materials can differ slightly between pairs, my friend picked up 3 royals from champs footlocker and I believe footaction and the one from champs had leather that was noticeably less tumbled

It depends on the factory because shoes arent all made in the same factory so materials can differ slightly between pairs, my friend picked up 3 royals from champs footlocker and I believe footaction and the one from champs had leather that was noticeably less tumbled
Yeah I'm just feel bad cause Stockx doesn't even check the shoes before they send them to me

These 'issues' don't hold any weight in regards to authenticity. I have multiple pairs of royals and there is smooth/tumbled leather and some with weird toe boxes. Unless you have other issues, they are authentic based on pics.

Royals are so easy to manufacturer as they are very simple, so I don't know if there would be any difference bw an AAA fake and the real thing.

true, i contacted many ppl from Footlocker and nike and they all said the quality of the royal is very inconsistent

Back
Top Bottom