Legit check on Jordan 11 bred

I just purchased these off of the bay a few days ago, and I am still waiting for them to come in. I am just want to make sure they are legit though. The seller included the receipt from footlocker and bought them on the 3/23 restock in 2013.

100 % fake . If they were from FTL they would have a FTL sticker on the box. Far as the shoes go 23s are off, PL and sole arch on the back are high, sole color is off. This is why receipts mean nothing

Is there anyway for me to get my money back?? Shoot, I should have done some more research.

Yes contact ebay ASAP and PayPal which I hope you payed with. Especially if he claimed 100% authentic they are obviously fake. A few others will chime in too. Tell them the reasons stated why they are fake. Especially about the FTL sticker.

I did buy them through eBay, but he sent me a direct paypal invoice in reference to the eBay purchase. Is that the same thing??

Beware of other fakes on eBay
Buy from a trusted seller!

For Sale size 10 US Men Air Jordan 11 Bred
December 2012 release

100% Authentic Guaranteed
Will include the receipt with purchase

PLEASE MESSAGE ME AFTER WINNING THE AUCTION
Best offers always considered, please send offers to my inbox
International buyers message me to discuss shipping options
Paypal only, payment due in 48 hrs

(This is what he said in the description)

I'm actually deployed right now overseas. I hope PayPal will understand my situation. Do I still contact the seller directly, do I now just go through paypal??

I'd go straight to PP. Seller claimed 100% Legit when he knew they were not..He's lost his credibility as far as I'm concerned..I wouldn't waste any more time on him.. Good luck man I hope it all works out in the end for you.

To PP,

In my professional opinion and with 20+ years of experience collecting authentic Jordan and Nike merchandise I MUST agree the shoes pictured above are 100% fakes. No questions asked. They have issues that are NOT normal manufacturing flaws..They are more "tells" for the shoes being fake. Wrong font on the 23s, shape is off, shade of red on soles is off, collars are misshapen, etc. etc. Please help the buyer to get his refund if at all possible. Thank you for your time and consideration with this matter.

TB

They fake my man...23 on the back is all wrong...Jump man stitching looks wrong and is missing the "butt Crack".

Best way to handle it, When they arrive dont accept the delivery. They will be returned to sender and he will have to issue you a full refund! Also file a claim / dispute stating the the shoes are fake! Goof luck!

Niketalk family, the package came yesterday, and I had my sister take out the shoes to just verify and take a few pictures. As stated before, I am currently deployed right now, so it is hard for me to deal with this while I am overseas. Can you guys give me one more 2nd opinion from these new pictures? Thank you all in advance.

File an "Item Does Not Match Description" case ASAP. Include pictures, post a link to this thread, and explain everything that was explained here. You're gonna get your money back.

Niketalk family, the package came yesterday, and I had my sister take out the shoes to just verify and take a few pictures. As stated before, I am currently deployed right now, so it is hard for me to deal with this while I am overseas. Can you guys give me one more 2nd opinion from these new pictures? Thank you all in advance.
Look fake to me still, especially wit the production date ending in Nov when they came out in a Dec that year

Also, if these are proclaimed to be a restock pair that came out in march 2013. Could the production tags be realistic??

Back
Top Bottom