Legit Check on Jordan 11 Concord - 2011

How can you tell that they are grey market and not authentic or replicas?

They are to Icey and the box is not embossed also the 23 on the back is to squashed looking. They are not fakes because fakes don't use real carbon fiber. Which these indeed have real carbon fiber. But some say GM are legit some say they are not. You will have to search the GM thread and read both sides and decided which one you will be on.

yeah B-grades or whatever you wanna call em, I had a pair exactly like this and ended up selling cuz I didn't feel right lol

yeah B-grades or whatever you wanna call em, I had a pair exactly like this and ended up selling cuz I didn't feel right lol
Not B-grades bro. Even B-grades are real and it will marked with a big red B. me personally i would wear a pair of B-grades vs grey markets any day.

hmm I didn't know there was a difference, my fault. i was told they were B grades but I guess they were grey market. they looked perfect but they were way too icey (if there is such a thing) and carbon fiber was funky, didn't feel right.

hmm I didn't know there was a difference, my fault. i was told they were B grades but I guess they were grey market. they looked perfect but they were way too icey (if there is such a thing) and carbon fiber was funky, didn't feel right.
yeah you have grey markets bro and it is a such thing as being too icy

I don't see a damn thing wrong with these. Not a thing.
what about that clear sole? these shoes were released in 2011. theres no amount of sea glow you can apply to these to make them that clear. theres no special way you can store these without no yellowing thats whats wrong bro

NO NO NO NO
B GRADES WILL HAVE A "B" ON THE SIZE TAG.

B grades will have a small flaw, like stitching error, no a fake box, or messed up 23, or super icy soles from a shoe that came out years ago.

Back
Top Bottom