Legit Check on Jordan 2011 Retro 11 Concords

hey dude im new on here too and no expert on legit and fakes but make sure carbon fiber isn't some plastic **** and make sure the 23 on the back looks right. look up a real vs fake concord vid on youtube. hope this helped a little

Not jumpman23.com.. Unless it was 3 yrs ago..If you did they are 100% legit.. How old are these pictures is my first question? If these pix are new i would say its about a 95% chance these are GM and not from jumpman23.com for sure!

Post pics of the back of the shoes to be 100% but i think they are GM at the moment.

looks alright other than the sole being so icy and the sole dont got blue tint on it  ( but that could be just me )

Updated Pics*

The box says jumpman23
just cause the box says that does not mean this is where you got it. All Jordan labels have that(even supa fakes an GM)..The kicks you buy at footlocker,eastbay,champs,anywhere  for that matter have that on the label..

IMO these are the GM replicas.. sorry man.. Real Concords would be showing age by now for sure and you got the stretched 23s etc.

Are you sure
frown.gif
Positive. GM to some people are legit. IMO if its not a RD pair its not legit just my opinion.

So what is Gray Market ? Does that mean there not sold by authorizes sellers. So could it be possible they bought off another site and sold them as there own?

looks alright other than the sole being so icy and the sole dont got blue tint on it  ( but that could be just me )
View media item 558797        This picture is from sole/ collector.. I don't see a blue tint on these either, and this is an official picture.

because of the lightning, they had a pretty blue tint.

i pulled my NDC pair out the other day, forgot how blue they were.

and pair in the OP is probably fake/GM... zero yellowing.

mine have seen day light twice and tons of yellowing around the pods.

So what is Gray Market ? Does that mean there not sold by authorizes sellers. So could it be possible they bought off another site and sold them as there own?
Yep GM's are unauthorized. However there supposedly made with the same materials. Me personally if its not from an authorized Jordan account holder then there fake to me.

Here are some new pics.. Judge these ones to. If they are GM then ill just have to find someone locally on craigslist to sell/trade to

Last edited:
Well the guy on eBay has 430 positive rep.. nothing about selling fakes or b grades..

feedback means absolutley NOTHING..

you think everyone knows what they are buying? BTW its just my opinion but others are saying the same thing.

its hard to find a legit retail pair since everyone is out to pass these off as authentic and make money.

Back
Top Bottom